Who is feeling brave?

ShaneW

Juicy Joes Owner
ECIGSSA Donor
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Found the 1st juice I ever bought, in Jan 2014, off bid or buy ... anyone keen on testing the theory of Nic deteriorating over time? 200W in an RDA should do the trick :rofl:
image.jpeg

It's only half man. Right now, you're double the man you ever were, so I believe you can do it on that phenotypeL at 150w

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha some funny shit going on here. I would do it as long as you promise to cover my hospital bills after :)
Actually na it's not worth the pain and suffering.
If you do try it @ShaneW please send us a message every minute for the next 24hrs just so we know you still alive. :)

Ok so gave it a few toots on the cricket/pheno at about 110W -- zero flavour, medium TH (it's a really high PG) and no silver, guess the Nic deteriorating is true

Hahaha some funny shit going on here. I would do it as long as you promise to cover my hospital bills after :)
Actually na it's not worth the pain and suffering.
If you do try it @ShaneW please send us a message every minute for the next 24hrs just so we know you still alive. :)

Hahahaha ... 2 mins and I think I'm still ok :D

If there was no air in that bottle it would still be potent.

There is definitely still some Nic in there, after a 2nd drip and a couple of toots I'm feeling a little lightheaded and the start of the cold sweats/woozy stomach. No ways it's 24mg though... Maybe around 9mg

There is definitely still some Nic in there, after a 2nd drip and a couple of toots I'm feeling a little lightheaded and the start of the cold sweats/woozy stomach. No ways it's 24mg though... Maybe around 9mg

You really should be filming this.

24mg eh? Calling @Silver … !

What
I was called
Oh - 24mg

Hehe
@method1 and @ShaneW

At least give me something nice like HHV Huntsman - remember that juice @ShaneW ?

The backstory on that juice is that @Andre once gave me some HHV samples. I was vaping for about 2 months - was still on the Twisp Clearo or Mini Protank 2. I called Andre back and said my goodness Andre these juices are quite strong - I had to go to the toilet a few minutes after vaping them. Haha

Then Andre told me he forgot to mention it was 24 mg. This was in the day when I think Andre (and correct me if I'm wrong) would get 36mg from HHV and sometimes dilute them down - or sometimes not. Haha

Those were the days

I've got some of this... Probably from around May/June 2014. I'll hold the camera if anyone is willing to give it a toot. ;)
image.jpeg

I am a bit scared, this was top quailty Nic back then and there's a good chance it's still kicking

What
I was called
Oh - 24mg

Hehe
@method1 and @ShaneW

At least give me something nice like HHV Huntsman - remember that juice @ShaneW ?

The backstory on that juice is that @Andre once gave me some HHV samples. I was vaping for about 2 months - was still on the Twisp Clearo or Mini Protank 2. I called Andre back and said my goodness Andre these juices are quite strong - I had to go to the toilet a few minutes after vaping them. Haha

Then Andre told me he forgot to mention it was 24 mg. This was in the day when I think Andre (and correct me if I'm wrong) would get 36mg from HHV and sometimes dilute them down - or sometimes not. Haha

Those were the days

Hahahaha, yeah huntsman was a really good juice, I actually think I still have some in a drawer somewhere here in 18mg.
After all you are the owner of the phenomenon known as Silver :D

Back