Who is still awake?

boxerulez

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
So... basically had too many energy drinks today.

Cannot sleep.

Just coiled and wicked my QuadFlex (Which I have just decided needs to be sold to fund a nice mini for my Fuchai landing tomorrow)

New coils and wicks allround though. XL and RDTA Plus.

After priming the XL and struggling with leaks once again... finally decided I am not going tank again.

Just messed up my entire train of thought as I will need an RDTA for the Fuchai.

Still cannot sleep.

SO snoring away and I honestly feel like tearing my skin off my body so humid it is tonight in East London.

Also in the back of my mind is the fact that some idiot crashed into my mint 1985 E30 318i :(

They have no insurance and its not worth the claim for me so this weekend I will start the panelbeating and filling.

Think it is finally time for the entire respray.
Anyone like to chime in here???

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reporting

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

200.gif

Sorry to hear about the car @boxerulez
Hope you can fix it up nicely
At least you are okay

I'm still awake since yesterday. Did night shift and only got home half an hour ago :p

Sleep? Not a chance. I have to be in court today to testify. Have to leave now for court.

Oh no
Good luck for that @zadiac
And thanks for all you do to try keep us safer!

Seems like some rain

Everyone sleeping early?

Got up at 3am. Getting ready for work.

Monday again

Just sent in my economics assignment. Had to much coffee and so i thought id come browse the forum

01:25 am. I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. Beansie had just come home, and a mozzie had nailed me on my ankle. So I made a cup of coffee and both kitties are with me. So, I will chill for an hour or so and try to head back to bed!
The Boys 1.jpg

01:25 am. I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. Beansie had just come home, and a mozzie had nailed me on my ankle. So I made a cup of coffee and both kitties are with me. So, I will chill for an hour or so and try to head back to bed!
View attachment 284265
They are too cute these 2!

Back