Who wants a MTL Expromiser V4?

Hi guys

I wanted to gauge the interest here to see if we could support a local vendor who wants to assist us.

If you want to use this thread to do a group buy - then cool - but that was not my intention or why I created the thread.

Hi guys

I wanted to gauge the interest here to see if we could support a local vendor who wants to assist us.

If you want to use this thread to do a group buy - then cool - but that was not my intention or why I created the thread.
I'm happy either way. Which ever is more expedient.

I'm happy either way. Which ever is more expedient.

Thanks @BioHAZarD
I am not in a position to organise a group buy - I just dont have the time.

But I haven't approached any of the vendors yet.
Let me chat to one or two and see what comes of it.
We have about 7-10 interested buyers here.

If that doesn't work out - then perhaps someone can step forward and organise a group buy

Thanks @BioHAZarD
I am not in a position to organise a group buy - I just dont have the time.

But I haven't approached any of the vendors yet.
Let me chat to one or two and see what comes of it.
We have about 7-10 interested buyers here.

If that doesn't work out - then perhaps someone can step forward and organise a group buy
That's perfect @Silver

Things are happening...

will let you know when I get feedback ;-)

Not so fast guys

My sources are telling me that the manufacturer has stopped making this particular RTA.
:(

Major bummer

So we going to have to hunt down remaining stock.

I will keep looking but I think ordering from whoever has it in stock is going to be the best route

If anyone would like to assist by organising a group buy now is the time to step forward. As I mentioned I just dont have the time...

Hi Guy's,

Want to setup a pre-order, cost is around R700 delivered to SA collection from me or extra R100 if delivered to you after it arrives in SA.

Please PM me who is interested and who is willing to pay up front.

Need around 5-6 people to keep costs down.

Colour will be polished silver only.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Guy's,

Want to setup a pre-order, cost is around R700 delivered to SA collection from me or extra R100 if delivered to you after it arrives in SA.

Thanks
@Silver
@Grand Guru

Hi Guy's,

Thanks
Hi Guy's,

Thanks

Hi Guy's,

Thanks

@DarthBranMuffin

Hi Guy's,

Thanks

thanks very much @adriaanh
I am in X1

3fvape only has the polished rta for $31
2fdeal has all 3 colours at $35
fasttech has the bubble glass

Just a update we have 5 people that have indicated that they in. I have sent a message to the supplier. Once they come back to me I will confirm stock and final price and then I will give feedback.
I will then send everybody a PM with banking details and as soon as everybody has paid I will place the order.
The supplier that we getting it from only has the polished silver.
Hope the above is in order with everyone.

Last edited:
Good morning, sorry, missed the messages yesterday, I am in!!!
Thanks for the feedback, I will add you.

Please note:
I am now going to close this GB so I can start arranging everything.
Will not be adding anymore people.
Thanks guys.
Will PM updates etc as they come in.

Thanks @adriaanh. Legend. Ok guys. So who's starting the group buy coz we need a matching mod now lol. Ok well I do hahaha. Something compact. Good chipset and the steel must MATCH

Thanks @adriaanh. Legend. Ok guys. So who's starting the group buy coz we need a matching mod now lol. Ok well I do hahaha. Something compact. Good chipset and the steel must MATCH

LOL.... Sir Vape has the Mixx in stock... might lean towards one of those maybe...

Thanks. i dont know the diff between brushed and polished steel LOL, I want a small compact single batt or built in batt mod in POLISHED silver :facepalm:

Brushed has the streaks... polished is the shiny finger magnets... the Aspire/Sunbox Mixx in "quicksilver" will give you a good idea of both together... the mod is Brushed and the battery tube is polished... I think the V4 will look just awesome on it... and the Mod has Single 18350/18650 option as well...

Back