Why no coconut?

Spyker

Serial Vapist
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
I've been searching for a coconut juice where coconut is the main ingredient. I'm not looking for hint of coconut, I want it to be the main attraction!

So, who can point me in the right direction?

i don't know coconut seems very bland when using it in a juice like an after tone.Maybe a coconut extra or something stronger..

Complex Chaos has pretty good juice.. so im sure their batch of coconut mixes are great.

here

i don't know coconut seems very bland when using it in a juice like an after tone.Maybe a coconut extra or something stronger..

Complex Chaos has pretty good juice.. so im sure their batch of coconut mixes are great.

here
Coconut extra is pure evil. Sun tan lotion all.the way.

Coconut extra is pure evil. Sun tan lotion all.the way.
agreed, it shouldn't be used at to much of a high percentage - but if it is used properly it can definitely add tons of mouth feel and creaminess. I know that sounds weird, but trust bro it can work.

What you wanna do is - put the lime in de coconut, and vape dem both togedder.

Nilsson's Demise:
FA coconut 2%
INW Lime 1.5%

Options
TFA sweetener 0.5%
Koolada to taste.

70/30 VG / PG - Shake and vape but obviously better after a couple days.

We need to get the opinions of @method1 @Andre @RichJB on this recipe, but most of all we need @GregF - as he knows this best. hehe

agreed, it shouldn't be used at to much of a high percentage - but if it is used properly it can definitely add tons of mouth feel and creaminess. I know that sounds weird, but trust bro it can work.

Hahaha sun tan lotion.. tried normal coconut.. but yeah not a fan of it.. it seems so light in a mix.

I think Greg will be biased, considering it's his favourite song ever, haha. I'm enjoying Shaner's Coconut Watermelon Slushy atm. Although it's not in-your-face-coconut-and-nothing-else, the coconut is prominent.

Nilsson's Demise:
FA coconut 2%
INW Lime 1.5%

Options
TFA sweetener 0.5%
Koolada to taste.

We need to get the opinions of @method1 @Andre @RichJB on this recipe, but most of all we need @GregF - as he knows this best. hehe

oh no, here we go again

Nilsson's Demise:
FA coconut 2%
INW Lime 1.5%

Options
TFA sweetener 0.5%
Koolada to taste.

I have vaped them both. In the one above (Nilsson's Demise) the Lime is the main actor - a nice and juicy (not tart) Lime with a Coconut background. In the one below (The Doctor Said) the Coconut is the main actor - thick and creamy coconut with Lime in the background. I love them both.

Of course, the song first for @GregF:

This might look like simple recipe, but see what the creator said here: "It’s an elegant, refreshing blend of coconut and lime, reminiscent of Ocean Water, that’s the result of about a dozen versions, the last seven or so just trying to find the right %’s to balance these two flavors.". These words had me decide to stick to the flavour brands he stipulates.

My mix cured for 4 days (3 recommended). The coconut is really creamy and the lime is not tart and brings a light, bright and refreshing tone to the juice. Been vaping this for 3 days running and loving it. A must for coconut lovers like @Genosmate.

The Doctor Said [pre-blend percentages]
INW Coconut 1.5 % [54.55 %]
FA Lime Tahiti Distilled 0.75 % [22.27 %]
TFA Koolada 0.5 % (Optional, leave it out or add as much as you like, I like it at 0.5%) [18.18 %]

Total flavour: 2.75 % (economical)

Back