Why vape cough syrup?

IVapesDaNicotine

My name Jeff
LV

Awards
About a week or so ago i spoke to my neice. I was vaping outside and she asked me about vaping so i told her i vape because of nicotine addiction and that i enjoy it(i tend to be blunt with teens). Then she told me about her school where apparently the kids vape those high nic pod stick stuff. But apparently some of the kids are vaping cough syrup???? So they f out royally. As a guy who thinks everything(chemical or organic, poison or cure) should be legal to consenting adults. This bothered me. Could it be nice? how is the taste? and does it do that robot thing from southpark? or is it the new vaping tidepods? jk jk im writing semi satirically but WTF cough syrup????

Last edited:
Eish....I can see how this will end..

HEADLINES: Teen dies from vaping in SA

Meanwhile its because they vaping liquids they shouldn't vape!

What the hell is going on - because just the other day, I checked the WEIRDEST handcheck in a whatsapp group.

View attachment 140805

it's only R23.59 a bottle

Ingredients:
Theophylline 16.667mg, 5ml, Sodium Citrate 50mg, 5ml, Diphenhydramine Hcl 6.667mg, 5ml, Hydroxyethyl Theophylline 1.667mg, 5ml, Ammonium Chloride 120mg, 5ml Syrup

how desperate and stupid are these school kids !

how desperate and stupid are these school kids !

And this is why we are having legislation... Because these stories go around and people get concerned about these things affecting school kids.

Someone I knew drank cough syrup to get high... She had to get help for it, drug addiction at its finest.

And this is why we are having legislation... Because these stories go around and people get concerned about these things affecting school kids.

Someone I knew drank cough syrup to get high... She had to get help for it, drug addiction at its finest.

You cannot legislate stupidity. That you find everywhere.

The cough syrup you still can buy at any store by anyone.

I hear its kind of been a thing for years. I knew an older man who told me at work one day that he didnt know heroin was bad because in his day it was in the cough syrup and that he'd drink a whole bottle and to go to sleep

But something else is bugging me. Do any of you even know if cough syrup will vape? It might just be propaganda

Whahahaha! I shall be stocking up on vapegear asap in case it gets outlawed as a drug delivery method!

This is madness! That said.. People will try anything. Think about the first guy to look at a cow and decide to drink the first thing that comes out of them dangly things :D

Yeah, pharmaceutical drugs can be just as problematic as the illegal type when it comes to addictions.

It gives a good buzz. Still prefer vaping eyedrops though, they don't burn the throat as much.

Ive decided to try the alcophyllex thing i have some clone rda's that are just laying there. All tests will be done with fresh cotton and i won't be puffing when i push the button, ill use a 1.5ohm round single coil on a taurus clone mtl rda and a 0.18ohm round tricoil stilare v3(styled 1-1 ) rda both will be sitting on my 200w pico dual as the rda's don't have hybrid pins... if it does not vape ill add some VG/PG to force the situation... I think i have some alcophylex from bronchitis last year. Ill check the medical cabinet and see any of them will vape. im not looking forward to cleanup i don't have an ultra-sonic cleaner. update: Looked around and found only allergex syrup for kids. I think the alcophyllex was used or thrown away

Last edited:
Ive decided to try the alcophyllex thing i have some clone rda's that are just laying there. All tests will be done with fresh cotton and i won't be puffing when i push the button, ill use a 1.5ohm round single coil on a taurus clone mtl rda and a 0.18ohm round tricoil stilare v3(styled 1-1 ) rda both will be sitting on my 200w pico dual as the rda's don't have hybrid pins... if it does not vape ill add some VG/PG to force the situation... I think i have some alcophylex from bronchitis last year. Ill check the medical cabinet and see any of them will vape. im not looking forward to cleanup i don't have an ultra-sonic cleaner. update: Looked around and found only allergex syrup for kids. I think the alcophyllex was used or thrown away

Why not add anything that looks interesting to the experiment? You never know, vaping nasal spray and Red Pill might be the next fad cure for the winter cold!

About a week or so ago i spoke to my neice. I was vaping outside and she asked me about vaping so i told her i vape because of nicotine addiction and that i enjoy it(i tend to be blunt with teens). Then she told me about her school where apparently the kids vape those high nic pod stick stuff. But apparently some of the kids are vaping cough syrup???? So they f out royally. As a guy who thinks everything(chemical or organic, poison or cure) should be legal to consenting adults. This bothered me. Could it be nice? how is the taste? and does it do that robot thing from southpark? or is it the new vaping tidepods? jk jk im writing semi satirically but WTF cough syrup????

You can not get high on cough syrup off the shelves bought in SA. Our products do not contain Codeine and other chemicals commenly found in other countrys.

Last edited by a moderator:
The cough syryp you are looking for are those that contain opioids. Goodluck finding some in South Africa

Back