Wick wick lots of wicks

i still use dichem cotton lol. is it really worth spending on other cottons? do they really make any noticeable difference?
I bought i dischem bag of cotton for R19.99 2 years ago lol and its only half way now. Savings game on point:dance:

Yes, it is :)

Dischem cotton...? Well you're all still alive so it can't be bad lol. What does the pack look like? Does it have to be boiled before use?

I'm sure the ummah will say it's not halal just cos it's called "bacon".

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Fibre Freaks No.2 goes on forever....not easy to build with, but can take massive punishment :-D

Dischem cotton...? Well you're all still alive so it can't be bad lol. What does the pack look like? Does it have to be boiled before use?

Nope you don't need to boil it... I used it for ages before I got my box of Rayon!
Cotton 001.JPG

I've got fiber freaks and I concur with @Clouder , it doesn't cooperate with you. Japanese OC gives me better favour than the fiber freaks, maybe just me? They caught me with their little slogan "made by vapers, for vapers"...

Having said that; nothing, but nothing is better than cotton bacon in my books.

Oh, and flash point just next the coils, before it turns to go down into the juice well. Is that good or bad?

Rayon
Jap
Fiber freaks
Cotton bacon

What do you use?
Why?
And the golden question, what's the flash point of the wicks, eg instant burn on first hit.

Rayon for the fruity menthols - because I find its crisper and "sharper"
Jap Cotton mainly for tobaccoes - because i find it gives an "earthier" fuller taste.

Dischem cotton balls are on standby - not much difference to me against the Jap Cotton. I find the Jap cotton lasts a bit longer and is easier to work with because its in those patches

so many people using cotton bacon - i can't wait for my free stuff to finish. Free stuff always tastes better :)

Think I'm gonna go to Dischem and check it OUT!:D

I bought some UD Jap Cotton last week, haven't opened the pack yet....

An interesting video by the Sloth (who is a long time Squonker on ECF)... He is a bit long winded but his message (which I agree with 100%) is that Rayon is the way!

I'm with @Silver on this.
Rayon/ fibre freaks is excellent for fruits and menthol. E.g I'm loving a fruit loops take by a vendor and I taste more lemon, sweetish citrus with fibre freaks.
The cotton bacon enhances the milky dessert flavours with the same juice and same build with muted fruity notes.

Love my Fiber freaks Nr 2, going to try cotton bacon and rayon, here we go again!

Back