Wicked Wire Co. - Fused Claptons

Paul33

General dumbass
LV

Awards
So I got a set of wicked wire co fused Clapton’s from @VapePulse in Durban the other day.

AFFF4D10-C512-48EF-B760-9C769FFA403D.jpeg

I just threw them in the Goon 22mm (they’re 3mm and fit really nicely)

Decided to run them in temp mode (ss316 cores) on the Minikin boost and they are awesome.

Specs etc:

0.28ohm
350 F
48w
Titanium fiber cotton elite
Minikin boost

First thing I found really cool is that you can vape until the cotton is pretty darn dry and still no taste of a dry hit. Bonus.

Flavour is awesome, dripping Mango Sticky Rice by Mr Hardwicks.

C6AC0D26-C399-4D26-89B2-F7E530AE4177.png

What I’m finding that I really enjoying about using temp mode is that if the vape is too hot, you just turn the temp down while leaving the watts where they were. The result is a cooler vape but still nice quick ramp up.

I think I need to get a DNA mod next to use REPLAY and really get the most of temp mode.

Definitely going to look more into this temp mode thing.

Almost bone dry, no taste of a dry hit, just a drop in flavour:

C59ED7C2-9E9B-4A03-8A80-9CDAFBDE6B83.png

After dripping and even better flavour obviously:

A5145CBE-CA43-4136-A9AB-F3855817CA4F.png

So to continue taste testing I was vaping Masked Bandit by Wiener Vape. To me (subjective of course) the flavour was much crisper than in power mode and again the dry hit thing just astounds how dry the cotton can get and just no dry hit.

Cleaned:

13B333BF-1E6C-4902-94F7-B12CA70261F4.jpeg

And wicked with cotton bacon v2 this time and using a DIY juice:

DaMommas Ry4 Delight

I’m trying flavours across a whole spectrum and using juices that I know well to see if I can pick up changes in flavour notes using temp mode.

And I most definitely can!!

I really really am enjoying this TC thing :party:

I think I’m going to grab another set of these and pull one down to 2.5mm and try temp mode in the billet box.

Thanks Paul. Watching this with interest.

I’m also keen to try some replay ready duel metal coils now that I have the Mirage. Struggling a bit to find ones similar to those you have bought, but I’m sure I will.

So far I’m really really enjoying it.

I’m not sure where else these will be available but I’m sure if you get hold of Ridwaan at VapePulse (Downtown Vapery) he’ll be able to help you out.

I think on a DNA mod these will be epic.

I’m using my VERY beaten up and old Minikin boost.

I’m sure the new technology out there is even better.

Some yum awesome coils here dude!!

Back