Wicking Issues With Nano Kits

RevnLucky7

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
What is the logical explanaition for having a wicking issue with the nano kit everything else being the same.
Same coil, same wick. At the moment I'm writing it down to the reduced space not creating enough room for vacuum to build up in. Any other ideas?

Last edited:
Lol.. I thought I was the only 1 who had this issue... but it's not just me! Your guess is as good as mine..

I found the same. what I do is I dont fill it to the brim and that seems to work for me

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Yeah it is a vacuum issue in my experience. There is a nack to filling it and filling it so that there is a small air bubble seems to work for me.

ROFL...
I thought this thread was going to be stupid and I'd be the only one scratching my head about this. I almost resorted to cotton. I have the standard window on again and it's working fine, but does not look as spiffy. I'll switch out again and fill it half way... See if that helps, but then I'd be filling alot. I've vaped almost 20ml today. That's a lot of filling.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

you can fill just 3/4 and it should be fine

I thought I was doing something wrong thats y u havent posted it

A
I thought I was doing something wrong thats y u havent posted it

Ag we still all worthy vapers even though we all thought we were the only ones lol..carry on vaping those nanos!
And what's the 1 thing we always tell newbies? There is no such thing as a stupid question..

ROFL...
I thought this thread was going to be stupid and I'd be the only one scratching my head about this. I almost resorted to cotton. I have the standard window on again and it's working fine, but does not look as spiffy. I'll switch out again and fill it half way... See if that helps, but then I'd be filling alot. I've vaped almost 20ml today. That's a lot of filling.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Wow 20ml @RevnLucky7 !
What nic strength?
You are like a steam train then - LOL

Cotton, beautiful, fluffy, juice soaking cotton. It has thus far been the only solution for me. When I get some genuine Ekowool I will give that a spin but it is a mission getting it into nano coils. Somehow the cotton helps with the vacuum issues, and then I just place it on the deck, slightly touching, not overlapping the channel.

Cotton, beautiful, fluffy, juice soaking cotton. It has thus far been the only solution for me. When I get some genuine Ekowool I will give that a spin but it is a mission getting it into nano coils. Somehow the cotton helps with the vacuum issues, and then I just place it on the deck, slightly touching, not overlapping the channel.

I tried whirling dervish on cotton. It turned into 'nobodies facking dancing anymore.

Back