Wicks bubblegum recipe or tips?

s kajee

Flavour chaser
LV

Awards
hi guys, bought a bottle of this wicks bubblegum juice from a guy, now I'm hooked hahah. Has anyone tried making this flavour? Any tips or guidelines will be appreciated

Bubblegum is particularly tricky! It's hard to find a "bubblegum" concentrate that's actually vapable. I have been tinkering quite a bit, tried all the bubblegum's I could find and have only found 1 that is worth using in a recipe, its Flavor West - Juicy Gum or Stick Gum. It's got a very wicks like flavour, hope that helps :)

Creative flavors has a bubblegum flavor that tastes just like wicks. They use to offer 10 free 50ml samples of there concentrates, worth a try i guess.

Vapeowave in Centurion has a Wacky Wicks flavour, smells like the real thing but haven't played with it yet..

Guy at shop said 4% WW & 2% cotton candy should do the trick..

Never had Wicks Bubblegum before, but I know Clyrolinx sells a bubblegum flavour which I have used and is quite nice so maybe try that in a recipe.

I've tried to make a Wicks Flavoured bubblegum vape for some time now and worked out a recipe.

The recipe I worked out that I was very satisfied with is:

Cly Bubblegum 2-3%
TFA Bubblegum 6%
INW Strawberry (Shisha) 5%
TFA Sweetener 1%

My thoughts on this was:

Cly Bubblegum - Gives you that Wicks type bubblegum flavour. It also has gives you a nice mouth feel. I have it at 2-3% depending on how strong you want that wicks flavour to come through. Dont go higher than 3%.

TFA Bubblegum - I have a lot of experience with this flavour and together with the Cly Bubblegum it amplified the bubblegum experience. I left it at 6% but recommend not going higher because it will be a bit of bubblegum overkill.

INW Strawberry (Shisha) - This is a cross between TFA Strawberry (Ripe) and TFA Strawberry. It is my go-to strawberry. In the recipe it adds more to the candy profile and used it in previous bubblegum recipes where it worked well to bring that extra something the recipe called for.

TFA Sweetener - Actually used this to gel all the flavours together a bit and not to necessarily sweeten it. Sweetener at 1% works well to amplify the Cly and TFA Bubblegum.

In the end It can be a shake and vape but I recommend steeping it for 2 days to soften that wicks element in the mix.

I'm pretty satisfied with the recipe but feel free to comment if you can add to the recipe.

I've tried to make a Wicks Flavoured bubblegum vape for some time now and worked out a recipe.

The recipe I worked out that I was very satisfied with is:

Cly Bubblegum 2-3%
TFA Bubblegum 6%
INW Strawberry (Shisha) 5%
TFA Sweetener 1%

My thoughts on this was:

Cly Bubblegum - Gives you that Wicks type bubblegum flavour. It also has gives you a nice mouth feel. I have it at 2-3% depending on how strong you want that wicks flavour to come through. Dont go higher than 3%.

TFA Bubblegum - I have a lot of experience with this flavour and together with the Cly Bubblegum it amplified the bubblegum experience. I left it at 6% but recommend not going higher because it will be a bit of bubblegum overkill.

INW Strawberry (Shisha) - This is a cross between TFA Strawberry (Ripe) and TFA Strawberry. It is my go-to strawberry. In the recipe it adds more to the candy profile and used it in previous bubblegum recipes where it worked well to bring that extra something the recipe called for.

TFA Sweetener - Actually used this to gel all the flavours together a bit and not to necessarily sweeten it. Sweetener at 1% works well to amplify the Cly and TFA Bubblegum.

In the end It can be a shake and vape but I recommend steeping it for 2 days to soften that wicks element in the mix.

I'm pretty satisfied with the recipe but feel free to comment if you can add to the recipe.

Made this one last night - smells devine!!!!

Any updates?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

OK, I based my comments on the mix which I last tasted 2 weeks ago so I grabbed it this morning and have been vaping for the last hour or so.
I made this batch on 31/1 and it is now just on 4 weeks old and I must admit that it is a dam fine bubblegum vape!!! The strong wicks bubblegum flavour has no mellowed a bit and not so overpowering anymore. The strawberry is still as crisp and sweet as the day it was mixed and compliments this recipe beautifully.

@Constantbester

Mixed this up last night. Smells really strawberry-ish, but should still be a very lekker juice. I'll leave it to steep a couple of days and then give it a try.

Feedback on this recipe : It is awesome. It smells like it's going to kill you with sweetness and then once you start vaping it, it is actually very subtle. Vaped a tank today and I am very pleased with the outcome. I had it steeping for 4 days and could not wait any longer. I've left the rest to keep steeping so I'll check in again in a couple of days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback on this recipe : It is awesome. It smells like it's going to kill you with sweetness and then once you start vaping it, it is actually very subtle. Vaped a tank today and I am very pleased with the outcome. I had it steeping for 4 days and could not wait any longer. I've left the rest to keep steeping so I'll check in again in a couple of days.

Nice one!

If you do not like the wicks/wintergreen taste, I have added a great fruity bubblegum type recipe here.

This! If you want Wicks Bubblegum flavor! Why go through a recipe if you can just get the bubblegum flavor from Clyrolinx (Wick Flavor), 3-3.5% -> Shake and Vape!

The recipe is to take the bubblegum base form CLY and improve it as part of a bubblegum juice...that's the whole point. A single flavour is great but when used in a recipe makes it brilliant. It is like CAP Custard - great on it's own but 90% of it's use is in a recipe...

The recipe is to take the bubblegum base form CLY and improve it as part of a bubblegum juice...that's the whole point. A single flavour is great but when used in a recipe makes it brilliant. It is like CAP Custard - great on it's own but 90% of it's use is in a recipe...

Makes sense. I'm a one-flavor-type-a-guy(diy'er). So if someone was looking for the 'Wicks quick fix' clyrolinx's bubblegum flavor is the bomb.

Back