Wiener Merch now Available

Rooigevaar

Wiener!
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Good day forumites!

Heads up!

Some snap back's just landed with our new logo. We are gearing up for our new look and you can get in on the action.

Exclusively available from us direct.

R200 excluding shipping.

While stocks last.

Caps small.jpg
caps small 2.jpg

@Rooigevaar that bottom one in the picture just screams Good Boy! When will these be available on your site? Just checked and unless I missed something, cant find it on there.

@Rooigevaar that bottom one in the picture just screams Good Boy! When will these be available on your site? Just checked and unless I missed something, cant find it on there.

We do not have an online store as we dont sell direct to the public so these can be ordered by completing the contact form OR just mail your order to info@wienervape.co.za or just PM me!

Bottom one is Grey with white logo! I like the green ones for some reason.

I only recently started wearing snapbacks, I do not have a green one yet, but do have a grey one with a dark grey peak .. so maybe ... Eish.

Ok will contemplate the weekend and see which one(s) I will be ordering.

Just saw the grey one irl. Now to figure out my mid-month finances to get my paws on one!!
All I can say is wow.

So I ran around my office on Friday raging at everyone because someone had lifted my new cap! Everyone just ignored me, told me I had lost it, was over-reacting etc.

This is what I got in my inbox this morning...

IMG-20170317-WA0014.jpg
IMG-20170320-WA0001.jpg IMG-20170320-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20170320-WA0003.jpg IMG-20170320-WA0000.jpg

I still don't know which one of them is currently holding it! At least I still have my shirt (which fits like a glove) @Rooigevaar

So I ran around my office on Friday raging at everyone because someone had lifted my new cap! Everyone just ignored me, told me I had lost it, was over-reacting etc.

View attachment 88758
View attachment 88760 View attachment 88762
View attachment 88761 View attachment 88759

I still don't know which one of them is currently holding it! At least I still have my shirt (which fits like a glove) @Rooigevaar

Wait did you get the ladies in your inbox?Crap I need a cap like that!

Sent from my Nokia 3310

This Cap has that effect... I actually have to take if off when I go to town otherwise I dont get anything done.

Now this is tempting...buuuuuuuut I would have to avoid that,my wife has a gun and shes pretty damn good at using itplus I look like an ass with a flat peak cap,our vendors need to make some of those trucker caps...hint hint...

Sent from my Nokia 3310

Oh my gosh, whats going on in this thread
I thought it was going to be all talk about caps and shirts from Wiener Vape Co.
Now i see its all about Angelina Jolie and latex glove shirts (by the way @Rob Fisher has a tight fitting similar shirt)

And that photo of you with the WVCo cap is classic @Stosta !
Lol

View attachment 88758
View attachment 88760 View attachment 88762
View attachment 88761 View attachment 88759

@Stosta posting our selfies i see haha. Won't lie the cap is really comfy and looks great on anyone. Def a thumbs up..

Back