Wiener Vape Co. - Juice Reviews

MISS"T"

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Right I'm totally new to the forum and to vaping itself but I've seen a few reviews a few articles and a few posts where people talk about how it took a while to quit smoking. Now I say a while because in comparison to me anything longer than two days is a while lol. I think I got totally lucky by meeting the right people who helped me get the right gear and hooked me up with some amazing juice that you can comfortably Vape all day.

Soooooo I've gotten Belly Rub and Dogs life from Wiener Vape Co. They are both awesome. Now when it comes to all the technical stuff I think I'm a bit useless but what I can tell you is that both juices are smooth full of flavor and deliver exactly what they describe.

So if you are looking for a great all day Vape juice head on over to Wiener Vape Co. They are on Facebook and let them hook you up... You won't regret it I promise.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

When you get a new juice and, within an alarmingly short period of time, it looks like this

puG3iNV.jpg

you know you have a winner for your taste buds and you immediately fetch more

be810dx.jpg

FETCH
On VapeClub's web site Fetch by Wiener Vape Co. is described as: Papaya with notes of plum and other refreshing fruits, go ahead fetch some more!
One 30 ml bottle will set you back R145.00. VG 70.

On cutting open a ripe papaya, you get not only the typical smell of papaya, but also a whiff of what I shall call a "green" aroma - thanks to the seeds and skin.
fEJrP5x.jpg

Should you eat a seed or some of the skin, you get the same "green" aroma, but with a lot of unpleasant bitter. And here is where Fetch shines for me. You get the full on flavour of papaya - soft, buttery and sweet with musky undertones - all of which could be too much if taken in excess. However, in addition, you also get the "green" aroma, but without the bitter, which also gives you less sweet and more fruit. You get the same splendid taste and aroma as if you have just sliced a fresh and ripe papaya. I speculate that maybe the notes of plum and other fruit accomplish this unique "green" aroma.
mSrDNSj.jpg

I have been vaping Fetch at between 16 and 25W on Reos with Origen Little 16BF drippers.

For me this is probably the closest to real fruit that I have ever vaped. It is not, like many so called fruity juices, a dessert juice with fruity notes - it is the real thing.

Christopher Columbus called the papaya the "fruit of angels". Fetch is the juice of angels. If you like fruit, specifically papaya - get it now!

When you get a new juice and, within an alarmingly short period of time, it looks like this

puG3iNV.jpg

you know you have a winner for your taste buds and you immediately fetch more

be810dx.jpg

FETCH
On VapeClub's web site Fetch by Wiener Vape Co. is described as: Papaya with notes of plum and other refreshing fruits, go ahead fetch some more!
One 30 ml bottle will set you back R145.00. VG 70.

On cutting open a ripe papaya, you get not only the typical smell of papaya, but also a whiff of what I shall call a "green" aroma - thanks to the seeds and skin.
fEJrP5x.jpg

Should you eat a seed or some of the skin, you get the same "green" aroma, but with a lot of unpleasant bitter. And here is where Fetch shines for me. You get the full on flavour of papaya - soft, buttery and sweet with musky undertones - all of which could be too much if taken in excess. However, in addition, you also get the "green" aroma, but without the bitter, which also gives you less sweet and more fruit. You get the same splendid taste and aroma as if you have just sliced a fresh and ripe papaya. I speculate that maybe the notes of plum and other fruit accomplish this unique "green" aroma.
mSrDNSj.jpg

I have been vaping Fetch at between 16 and 25W on Reos with Origen Little 16BF drippers.

For me this is probably the closest to real fruit that I have ever vaped. It is not, like many so called fruity juices, a dessert juice with fruity notes - it is the real thing.

Christopher Columbus called the papaya the "fruit of angels". Fetch is the juice of angels. If you like fruit, specifically papaya - get it now!

Similar experience. Currently vaping Tail Chase. Ive bought 4 bottles of it thus far (got 3 bottles after the first one). A bottle lasts max 2.5 days :eek:

Absolutely outstanding review @Andre. Loved the pictures and the explanations. Couldn't rate it winner because I am now on my cell.

PS - Am busy with this juice now from your previous comments.

Tried tail chase for 2 days now and absolutely love it! Perfect morning vape for me and maybe after dinner ☺

I am looking to give lick a try as i am looking for a proper red liquorice vape. Anyone tried it before perhaps?

I know i am currently all over the place but its the beginning of my vape relationship so i am trying as much as my budget allows to see what i like and eventually i will settle into a flavour pattern...or not

Tail Chase and Belly rub #nuffsaid

After @Andre post gonna fetch me some Fetch from SirVape :D

966d9e0c78a5f3c42e3e24f6971afd82.jpg
I'll just leave this here.

The dent in the amount of liquid was created using my crius at 60w on 0.33ohm kanthal build.

The flavour comes through just as @Andre described it. It is a definite ADV for the hot dry days to come.

Last edited:
Hi guys, am loving the posts and the enthusiasm, but as a friendly reminder, these are review threads

So it helps other members reading these threads later if you actually describe the vape and the taste as well as what equipment you are using.

Otherwise, no offence, but it becomes a mish mash of commentary with reduced value for those seeking reviews.

Hi all

This is my first review of a Wiener Vape Co. Juice. For those who don't know, Wiener Vape Co. is run by @Rooigevaar on this forum. He is a long time passionate vaper and has translated his passion into making juices. His juices are sold at several vendors. I got the Fetch juice some time back from Vape Club and if I recall correctly it cost me R145 for 30ml. I got the highest available 12mg strength. It's a 70% VG juice. Been vaping it for nearly 3 weeks in several devices. Here goes...

Wiener Vape Co. - Fetch (18mg)

Bottom line - a super fresh pawpaw vape. I liked it for its uniqueness, smooth texture and just the right amount of flavour. Although pawpaw is not my ideal flavour, this juice proved to me that Wiener Vape Co. makes high quality juices. I am keen to try others in the range.

WienerVape Fetch - IMG_0886.jpg

It's a fairly clear liquid and has a light pleasant fruity smell.

I get a luscious and flavourful pawpaw taste straight away with some other fruity sweetness in the background. It reminds me of being on a beach in Mauritius. It's very smooth and the flavour is not overpowering. The pawpaw is mild and refreshing. Very fresh taste. It's a great fruity vape and quite different from any fruit vape I've tried thus far.

It is on the sweet side but not overly so. I found the sweetness lightened up a bit the more I vaped it. The vape has a dryish feel to it. It's not warm or cold, somewhere in-between. It has a natural taste.

Throat hit was surprisingly decent for me considering it was 12mg (my usual being 18mg) and 70% VG. I do get a slight tingling sensation on my tongue from time to time. Good vapour production as one would expect from a high VG juice.

It has a smooth texture, which I think works very well for this juice. It's quite a mellow vape and has good all-day potential.

The juice vaped very nicely in my equipment. I appreciated the clear colour, which didn't wreak havoc on my coils and wicks. Wicks were pretty spotless when rewicking.

The aftertaste is very mild yet pleasant. However I did find that the exhaled vapour had a slightly unpleasant over-ripe odour. HRH knew when I was vaping it ;-) Not a train smash, but that over-ripe sensation does linger in the nasal cavities for a while. A minor negative for me.

I enjoyed vaping this juice. While the pawpaw is not my ideal flavour, this juice proved to me that Wiener Vape Co. makes high quality juices. I am now keen to try other juices in the range.

If you like pawpaw, you will probably enjoy this juice a lot.

As far as equipment goes, I vaped it on two Reos (RM2 and Nuppin) as well as the SubTank Mini. Of these, I preferred it on the Reo/Nuppin.
  • Reo/RM2 - mouth to lung - very good allround vape
  • Reo/Nuppin - lung hit - to me this was the best. Not as sweet and I found it gave a more "accurate" pawpaw taste. It could also be that I just preferred it lung hit style.
  • Subtank Mini - RBA 1.2 ohm custom built coil - more "gentle" and a muted flavour. Lower wattage to be fair. I did enjoy it though for mindless vaping.
Packaging:
  • Decent packaging
  • Clear glass bottle with a glass dropper cap. The only problem with the dropper for me was the bulbous large point. It's not of the narrow point variety. This meant that refilling some of the devices was a bit tricky. Also, I found that the dropper didn't "suck" up enough liquid, so refilling took me a bit longer. Not sure why - perhaps the "squeezable part of the cap" is not big enough.
  • The labelling is good and clear. I like the touch of explaining the flavour profile on the label. I could not find the PG/VG ratio on the label - for that you have to go to the website - www.wienervape.co.za
  • The cap is of the "child deterrent" variety
Equipment used:
  • REO Grand/RM2 - 0.45 ohm para-coil - Rayon wick - (32 to 39 Watts, depending on battery level)
  • REO Grand/Nuppin1 - 0.40 ohm dual col - Rayon wick - (36 to 44 Watts, depending on battery level)
  • Subtank Mini on Evic VTC Mini - 1.2 ohm single coil - Rayon wick - (around 15 Watts)

Thank you for a great review @Silver you hit the nail on the head with the profile! Keen to hear your views on "Good Boy"

Hi all

This is my first review of a Wiener Vape Co. Juice. For those who don't know, Wiener Vape Co. is run by @Rooigevaar on this forum. He is a long time passionate vaper and has translated his passion into making juices. His juices are sold at several vendors. I got the Fetch juice some time back from Vape Club and if I recall correctly it cost me R145 for 30ml. I got the highest available 12mg strength. It's a 70% VG juice. Been vaping it for nearly 3 weeks in several devices. Here goes...

Wiener Vape Co. - Fetch (18mg)

Bottom line - a super fresh pawpaw vape. I liked it for its uniqueness, smooth texture and just the right amount of flavour. Although pawpaw is not my ideal flavour, this juice proved to me that Wiener Vape Co. makes high quality juices. I am keen to try others in the range.

View attachment 43432

It's a fairly clear liquid and has a light pleasant fruity smell.

I get a luscious and flavourful pawpaw taste straight away with some other fruity sweetness in the background. It reminds me of being on a beach in Mauritius. It's very smooth and the flavour is not overpowering. The pawpaw is mild and refreshing. Very fresh taste. It's a great fruity vape and quite different from any fruit vape I've tried thus far.

It is on the sweet side but not overly so. I found the sweetness lightened up a bit the more I vaped it. The vape has a dryish feel to it. It's not warm or cold, somewhere in-between. It has a natural taste.

Throat hit was surprisingly decent for me considering it was 12mg (my usual being 18mg) and 70% VG. I do get a slight tingling sensation on my tongue from time to time. Good vapour production as one would expect from a high VG juice.

It has a smooth texture, which I think works very well for this juice. It's quite a mellow vape and has good all-day potential.

The juice vaped very nicely in my equipment. I appreciated the clear colour, which didn't wreak havoc on my coils and wicks. Wicks were pretty spotless when rewicking.

The aftertaste is very mild yet pleasant. However I did find that the exhaled vapour had a slightly unpleasant over-ripe odour. HRH knew when I was vaping it ;-) Not a train smash, but that over-ripe sensation does linger in the nasal cavities for a while. A minor negative for me.

I enjoyed vaping this juice. While the pawpaw is not my ideal flavour, this juice proved to me that Wiener Vape Co. makes high quality juices. I am now keen to try other juices in the range.

If you like pawpaw, you will probably enjoy this juice a lot.

As far as equipment goes, I vaped it on two Reos (RM2 and Nuppin) as well as the SubTank Mini. Of these, I preferred it on the Reo/Nuppin.
  • Reo/RM2 - mouth to lung - very good allround vape
  • Reo/Nuppin - lung hit - to me this was the best. Not as sweet and I found it gave a more "accurate" pawpaw taste. It could also be that I just preferred it lung hit style.
  • Subtank Mini - RBA 1.2 ohm custom built coil - more "gentle" and a muted flavour. Lower wattage to be fair. I did enjoy it though for mindless vaping.
Packaging:
  • Decent packaging
  • Clear glass bottle with a glass dropper cap. The only problem with the dropper for me was the bulbous large point. It's not of the narrow point variety. This meant that refilling some of the devices was a bit tricky. Also, I found that the dropper didn't "suck" up enough liquid, so refilling took me a bit longer. Not sure why - perhaps the "squeezable part of the cap" is not big enough.
  • The labelling is good and clear. I like the touch of explaining the flavour profile on the label. I could not find the PG/VG ratio on the label - for that you have to go to the website - www.wienervape.co.za
  • The cap is of the "child deterrent" variety
Equipment used:
  • REO Grand/RM2 - 0.45 ohm para-coil - Rayon wick - (32 to 39 Watts, depending on battery level)
  • REO Grand/Nuppin1 - 0.40 ohm dual col - Rayon wick - (36 to 44 Watts, depending on battery level)
  • Subtank Mini on Evic VTC Mini - 1.2 ohm single coil - Rayon wick - (around 15 Watts)
Ah, you approve too. Great review @Silver. Vaping this as we speak - absolutely fresh and fruity! I must try this at higher power.

Ah, you approve too. Great review @Silver. Vaping this as we speak - absolutely fresh and fruity! I must try this at higher power.

Indeed @Andre - thanks
High quality juice
I need to explore Wiener further!

Review: Wiener Vape Co- Tail Chase

upload_2016-1-21_10-13-25.png

Hi All

This will be my first attempt at a review and I am still a vaping noob so please bear with me...
I just feel these guys make such special juices that this one deserves a review as well.

Vape Gear used:
Subtank mini with Rba 0.3 ohm coil cotton wicked at 30W
Toptank Nano with OCC 1.2 ohm replaceable coil at 10-15W and 0.5ohm coil at 28W

Melo 2 tank with 0.5 ohm coil at 40W

See, noob gear for a noob vaper :)

Product:
Wiener Vape Co_Tail Chase
Nic: 0mg, not looking for a TH
Description:Lemon Creams or Fruit loops?Round and around and around you go!

My Review:

I bought a bottle of this from Vape club a few weeks ago when I was actually looking to grab a bottle of another mixer's fruit loops flavour but they were out of stock and the lady kindly recommended I give this a try. Boy was I surprised...

I have never tried anything from Wiener Vape before but I instantly liked the bottling and the name and the fitting picture of a dog on the bottle.
You can see this is a quality product when you hold it in hand.

Upon opening the bottle i got an instant smell of fruit loops sitting in milk and thought to myself well this is definitely not lemon creams. I filled my little toptank nano and started vaping immediately as I made my way back to the office and I clearly tasted the milk from a bowl of fruitloops on the inhale and a bit of a lemon note on the exhale.
I vaped this in my Subtank back at home with the 0.3 coiled rba and found a more lemony cream taste as i increased the wattage but without losing any of the milkyness. I also had a bit of MTL vaping with the 1.2 ohm coil installed and found it pleasantly milky and sweet with a nice lemon note.

For the guys with the big mods and drippers I am sure you will get a very different experience from what I did with your gear but from what i have vaped so far this juice is simply brilliant. It comes closer to being an ADV than a certain lemon biscuit offering i also tried and loved, simply because the lemon cream notes are not as in your face and a bit more sweet and milky. I found that vaping the other lemon biscuit offering sometimes left the end of my tongue a bit tender if I vape it too long and I didn't enjoy that. I will always have a bottle of that as well with me but as an ADV i would rather stick with tail chase as it is complex enough to play around with the two main flavours on your tongue on the inhale and exhale. Even on the Melo 2 tank with 0.5 ohm coils at higher wattages it is a nice thick milky lemon cloudy vape :)
The longer I vape this the more it swings towards Lemon creams.

Pros:
Great taste and quality
ADV for lemon cream lovers
Makes me want more :)

Cons:
Just found the bottle dripper point a bit too big when refilling my melo 2 tank, it can be a bit smaller

Verdict:

A lovely creamy vape with sweet and lemon notes. The guys from Wiener Vape Co know their stuff. Will definitely be picking up a bottle of fetch judging on previous reviews and a bottle of Lick on payday!

Last edited:
Please Bare in Mind This Is My Experience And In No Way Do I Mean Bad To Wiener Vape Co.

I seem to be having a different experience..

Just received a bottle of Belly Rub along with a new setup for my mother from VapeClub(iJust2 to get her off the stinkies) and i must say im no9t too impressed :confused:

I got her a bottle of 6mg (I vape at 2-3mg) and i filled her tank up that has a 1.8ohm coil head in. Can't taste anything, you can taste there is a juice, and it has an odd taste, but i can't point out any strawberry or cream in it.

So i figured maybe it was the coil. So i popped in the 0.3ohm that came with the setup and there was a lot more flavour, but still cannot taste the strawberry or creamyness and it tastes like a juice that has oxidized too much.

So i figured why the hell not and popped it on my velocity clone with a 0.3ohm dual clapton build and vaped it between 30W and 50W. That 6mg really messed me around and still trying to clear my chest. But even with the dripper still no real flavour to it.

I mean i love me some strawberry and cream, i make my own variations as well, and if i think back, this tastes like a batch of unicorn milk clone i left in a hot bath for a few hours by accident :oops:

Bellow are some pics so you guys can see if the colour is different to other bottles of Belly Rub to maybe see if i got a bad bottle. This is my first purchase of Wiener Vape Co juice so i don't have anything to compare it to.
20160127_151323.jpg 20160127_151335.jpg 20160127_151402.jpg

Review: Wiener Vape Co- Tail Chase

View attachment 43712

Hi All

This will be my first attempt at a review and I am still a vaping noob so please bear with me...
I just feel these guys make such special juices that this one deserves a review as well.

Vape Gear used:
Subtank mini with Rba 0.3 ohm coil cotton wicked at 30W
Toptank Nano with OCC 1.2 ohm replaceable coil at 10-15W and 0.5ohm coil at 28W

Melo 2 tank with 0.5 ohm coil at 40W

See, noob gear for a noob vaper :)

Product:
Wiener Vape Co_Tail Chase
Nic: 0mg, not looking for a TH
Description:Lemon Creams or Fruit loops?Round and around and around you go!

My Review:

I bought a bottle of this from Vape club a few weeks ago when I was actually looking to grab a bottle of another mixer's fruit loops flavour but they were out of stock and the lady kindly recommended I give this a try. Boy was I surprised...

I have never tried anything from Wiener Vape before but I instantly liked the bottling and the name and the fitting picture of a dog on the bottle.
You can see this is a quality product when you hold it in hand.

Upon opening the bottle i got an instant smell of fruit loops sitting in milk and thought to myself well this is definitely not lemon creams. I filled my little toptank nano and started vaping immediately as I made my way back to the office and I clearly tasted the milk from a bowl of fruitloops on the inhale and a bit of a lemon note on the exhale.
I vaped this in my Subtank back at home with the 0.3 coiled rba and found a more lemony cream taste as i increased the wattage but without losing any of the milkyness. I also had a bit of MTL vaping with the 1.2 ohm coil installed and found it pleasantly milky and sweet with a nice lemon note.

For the guys with the big mods and drippers I am sure you will get a very different experience from what I did with your gear but from what i have vaped so far this juice is simply brilliant. It comes closer to being an ADV than a certain lemon biscuit offering i also tried and loved, simply because the lemon cream notes are not as in your face and a bit more sweet and milky. I found that vaping the other lemon biscuit offering sometimes left the end of my tongue a bit tender if I vape it too long and I didn't enjoy that. I will always have a bottle of that as well with me but as an ADV i would rather stick with tail chase as it is complex enough to play around with the two main flavours on your tongue on the inhale and exhale. Even on the Melo 2 tank with 0.5 ohm coils at higher wattages it is a nice thick milky lemon cloudy vape :)
The longer I vape this the more it swings towards Lemon creams.

Pros:
Great taste and quality
ADV for lemon cream lovers
Makes me want more :)

Cons:
Just found the bottle dripper point a bit too big when refilling my melo 2 tank, it can be a bit smaller

Verdict:

A lovely creamy vape with sweet and lemon notes. The guys from Wiener Vape Co know their stuff. Will definitely be picking up a bottle of fetch judging on previous reviews and a bottle of Lick on payday!

I like that this reveiw starts off with a picture of an empty bottle. You know it's going to be in favour ;)

Please Bare in Mind This Is My Experience And In No Way Do I Mean Bad To Wiener Vape Co.

Just received a bottle of Belly Rub along with a new setup for my mother from VapeClub(iJust2 to get her off the stinkies) and i must say im no9t too impressed :confused:

I got her a bottle of 6mg (I vape at 2-3mg) and i filled her tank up that has a 1.8ohm coil head in. Can't taste anything, you can taste there is a juice, and it has an odd taste, but i can't point out any strawberry or cream in it.

So i figured maybe it was the coil. So i popped in the 0.3ohm that came with the setup and there was a lot more flavour, but still cannot taste the strawberry or creamyness and it tastes like a juice that has oxidized too much.

So i figured why the hell not and popped it on my velocity clone with a 0.3ohm dual clapton build and vaped it between 30W and 50W. That 6mg really messed me around and still trying to clear my chest. But even with the dripper still no real flavour to it.

I mean i love me some strawberry and cream, i make my own variations as well, and if i think back, this tastes like a batch of unicorn milk clone i left in a hot bath for a few hours by accident :oops:

Bellow are some pics so you guys can see if the colour is different to other bottles of Belly Rub to maybe see if i got a bad bottle. This is my first purchase of Wiener Vape Co juice so i don't have anything to compare it to.
View attachment 44268 View attachment 44269 View attachment 44270
Appreciate the honesty. I have found other liquids that people love to be disgusting, but haven't had the balls to criticise them. Nice to get all views on products though!

Just an update to my review (If you can call it that)

I have found these pictures on their website:
Capture.PNG Belly Rub.PNG
And looking at mine bellow:
asdasd.jpg
There is something not right with the bottle i received today. Mine is dark, very dark compared to the ones listed on the website.

The images they used were probably 0mg, the nicotine turns it that color. At least that has been my experience.

Correct...

The images on their site were 3mg freshly made batches, I have spoken to Wiener Vape Co and they are sending me a fresh 3mg bottle to try and see if my opinion on the juice changes.

The bottle has definitely over steeped/oxidised, i tested it against the juice i made a few months back that i heated up too much, they have the same taste and the same "spiciness" to them.

I will be receiving the new bottle in a few days and will post a review on that bottle.

@Jebula999 I purchased 3mg belly rub and good boy.
Good boy tastes amazing but I cant taste much out of belly rub as well. There is definitely a hint of strawberry and cream to it but very, very bland.
I can say its almost musky? as well.

Let us know if the new bottle tastes any different. I believe it may be what it was intended to be. Im saying that because the bottle of good boy vapes very nicely.

Last edited:
@Jebula999 I purchased 3mg belly rub and good boy.
Good boy tastes amazing but I cant taste much out of belly rub as well. There is definitely a hint of strawberry and cream to it but very, very bland.
I can say its almost musky? as well.

Let us know if the new bottle tastes any different. I believe it may be what it was intended to be. Im saying that because the bottle of good boy vapes very nicely.
I will be doing a full review, all fancy like. So all my new opinions will be in there and i will try describe the taste the best i can :)

Will test it in my Bellus, Billow and Velocity again just like last time.

I was thinking i might even make a video? Shall see what happens.

Quoted from
http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/ashtray-blog/2013/12/houzaq-interview-nicotine-eliquid.html

JD: Old e-liquid can get a peppery taste. Is it still safe to use?

JLH: This is probably due to the degradation of flavours. The pepper taste is the one of nicotine itself, if flavours are degraded, then only the taste of nicotine persists.
I do agree, but it's not only the taste, it actually burns or scratches the throat on inhale and exhale and closed my chest like i had asthma.

Back