Wiener Vape Co. - Juice Reviews

Right, Time for a review. Take 2!

So Wiener Vape Co were kind enough not only to send me a replacement bottle of juice for my mom (6mg Belly Rub) but also included 3 extra bottle of 3mg (Belly Rub, Fetch and Good Boy)

Here is a picture of what the 3 bottles of Belly Rub look like:
20160129_102549.jpg 20160129_102604.jpg
As you can see from left to right we have 3mg new, 6mg new and then 6mg old.

Here is the 2 Belly Rubs together of 6mg:
20160129_113331.jpg

From these images you can see that the bottle of Belly Rub i received a few days ago is indeed much darker than the newer 6mg bottle. This could be to being steeped longer or it can be from oxidization. I am still sticking with my oxidization opinion as i have tasted and compared both juices side by side.

The fresh bottle of Belly Rub is very smooth and fresh. It tastes like a fresh pallet of strawberries that still have their "greeness" to them.

With the previous bottle, the flavour was more of a dark creamy strawberry (that's what i presumed it was meant to be before trying the new bottle)

THIS PART IS WITH THE 3mg NOT THE 6mg:

Right, now because i am used to 2mg juices. I swapped out the 6mg for the 3mg, and this is what i experienced:

I tried the juice on my dripper and i was not impressed. It did not taste like something i could vape again. But then i put it in my Bellus running TC, and my word does it shine there, the cooler less dense vape is where this juice does well. It is nice and fresh and has a very pleasant flavour. It is not sweet, but also not bland. It is quite the perfect mix for a hot day.

The most important part is that my mom is enjoying it. She has it in her iJust2 with a 1.8ohm coil, she is liking it a lot. So for that alone this juice is a winner!

Overall between the 3mg and the 6mg, i would rate this juice an 8/10 for being the fresh strawberry flavour. I don't have experience with fresh flavours, i'm more of a desert/creamy kind of guy. I think i would give it more if it had a slightly more strawberry taste, as running it on TC with a cooler less dense vape, you don't get the flavour kick as when you running it at 50W on a dripepr but it is still pleasant.

Thank you to Wiener Vape Co again, you guys really pulled through to give me another chance. I definitely will be getting more of your flavours in the near future!

Last edited:
One problem I have is that my local vendors don't stock this.

Anyone in jhb that does close to Alberton?

So Wiener Vape Co were kind enough not only to send me a replacement bottle of juice for my mom (6mg Belly Rub) but also included 3 extra bottle of 3mg (Belly Rub, Fetch and Good Boy)

View attachment 44410 View attachment 44411

View attachment 44412

From these images you can see that the bottle of Belly Rub i received a few days ago is indeed much darker than the newer 6mg bottle. This could be to being steeped longer or it can be from oxidization. I am still sticking with my oxidization opinion as i have tasted and compared both juices side by side.

The fresh bottle of Belly Rub is very smooth and fresh. It tastes like a fresh pallet of strawberries that still have their "greeness" to them.

With the previous bottle, the flavour was more of a dark creamy strawberry (that's what i presumed it was meant to be before trying the new bottle)

Right, now because i am used to 2mg juices. I swapped out the 6mg for the 3mg, and this is what i experienced:

I tried the juice on my dripper and i was not impressed. It did not taste like something i could vape again. But then i put it in my Bellus running TC, and my word does it shine there, the cooler less dense vape is where this juice does well. It is nice and fresh and has a very pleasant flavour. It is not sweet, but also not bland. It is quite the perfect mix for a hot day.

The most important part is that my mom is enjoying it. She has it in her iJust2 with a 1.8ohm coil, she is liking it a lot. So for that alone this juice is a winner!

Overall between the 3mg and the 6mg, i would rate this juice an 8/10 for being the fresh strawberry flavour. I don't have experience with fresh flavours, i'm more of a desert/creamy kind of guy. I think i would give it more if it had a slightly more strawberry taste, as running it on TC with a cooler less dense vape, you don't get the flavour kick as when you running it at 50W on a dripepr but it is still pleasant.

Thank you to Wiener Vape Co again, you guys really pulled through to give me another chance. I definitely will be getting more of your flavours in the near future!
Thank you for all your trouble herein. And kudos to Wiener Vape Co who went the extra mile.

Last edited:
Review:Wiener Vape Co-Lick

downloadfile-1.png

Gear used:

Melo 2 tank with 0.5ohm replaceable coil @ 35W
Ijust 2 tank with 0.3ohm replaceable coil @ 75W
Subtank with 1.2 ohm OCC coil @ 15W

Nicotine: 0mg

Product description by Company:Red Liquorice, pomegranate and a little menthol. You gotta Lick it, before you Wick it!

My review

After reading such positive reviews of Fetch and experiencing Tail Chase this was the next juice I had my eyes on and picked a bottle up on Monday.

I immediately popped it in my melo2 tank with 0.5 coil and vaped it on the way back to Pta expecting the taste of pomegranate and red liquorice with some cooling menthol but that didnt quite happen for me.What I got instead was a taste that reminded me of those cherry flavoured Halls lozenges, which was still pretty good but I was craving those other mentioned flavours.

Not giving up I popped it into the Ijust tank with 0.3 coil and higher wattage and then the juice started to really come into its own.
I tasted pomegranate on the inhale with the cooling menthol and as I exhaled I could taste the redrish on the tip and back of my tongue. I think this juice gets a lot more complex at higher watts and lower resistance and I am looking forward to trying it on my first dripper and 200w mod come month end.

I also tried some MTL vaping on the subtank with 1.2 coil and got a very cool menthol vape from it.Even on my wife's EVOD at 1.8 ohms it was a similar taste.

Now I know tastebuds and device setups differ but personally I find this juice loves high wattages.I would def get another bottle as mine is finished but i find I prefer rotating this juice with something else throughout the day as its not quite an ADV for me but I find myself craving for it after a while. The clouds are obviously decent and TH is not a factor in what I am looking for and I only vape 0mg.
If you are a lover of redrish this juice will not dissapoint.

Verdict:

A refreshing juice that is cooling and surprisingly flavourful at high wattage.

View attachment 44410 View attachment 44411

View attachment 44412

Great follow up @Jebula999
I enjoyed reading it and thanks for sharing and taking the time to document your findings!

View attachment 44505

Gear used:

Product description by Company:Red Liquorice, pomegranate and a little menthol. You gotta Lick it, before you Wick it!

My review

After reading such positive reviews of Fetch and experiencing Tail Chase this was the next juice I had my eyes on and picked a bottle up on Monday.

I immediately popped it in my melo2 tank with 0.5 coil and vaped it on the way back to Pta expecting the taste of pomegranate and red liquorice with some cooling menthol but that didnt quite happen for me.What I got instead was a taste that reminded me of those cherry flavoured Halls lozenges, which was still pretty good but I was craving those other mentioned flavours.

Not giving up I popped it into the Ijust tank with 0.3 coil and higher wattage and then the juice started to really come into its own.
I tasted pomegranate on the inhale with the cooling menthol and as I exhaled I could taste the redrish on the tip and back of my tongue. I think this juice gets a lot more complex at higher watts and lower resistance and I am looking forward to trying it on my first dripper and 200w mod come month end.

I also tried some MTL vaping on the subtank with 1.2 coil and got a very cool menthol vape from it.Even on my wife's EVOD at 1.8 ohms it was a similar taste.

Now I know tastebuds and device setups differ but personally I find this juice loves high wattages.I would def get another bottle as mine is finished but i find I prefer rotating this juice with something else throughout the day as its not quite an ADV for me but I find myself craving for it after a while. The clouds are obviously decent and TH is not a factor in what I am looking for and I only vape 0mg.

Verdict:

Great review @Schnappie
I liked how you described it. And your honest opinions add value. Thanks

View attachment 44505

Gear used:

My review

Verdict:

Thank you - is on my list to try too and your review has helped a lot for me to now action that listing.

Got my first bottle of Good boy. This is a mild tobacco but sweet vape.
I see this as a perfect Ry4 blend.
Give that man a bells.

Review: Wiener Vape Co- Lick

Gear used:
RX200 with a bellus running 0.32ohm dual 26g at 33-40 watts
Evic VTC with a subtank running 0.62ohm single 26g at 24-30 watts

Nicotine:
6mg

Flavour profile by Wiener Vape Co: Red Liquorice, pomegranate and a little menthol. You gotta Lick it, before you Wick it!

Review:

As soon as I received it I was eager to try it, with that being said I immediately popped some into my Crius tank which was with me at that moment. My first impression wasn’t very good as I got a full on menthol flavor and the other flavors weren’t very prominent. The menthol was quite strong. I decided to chuck it into my steeping box and My Oh My! The flavor was tasting waaaaaaaaaaaaay better! I popped it into my Bellus running 0.32ohm dual 26g and vaped it at around 33-40 watts. On the inhale I got a fresh, cooling menthol followed by pomegranate and on the exhale I was getting more of the red liquorice flavor. I got the same kind of flavor from my Subtank but IMO the flavor was tasting better on the Bellus. Different setups gives different flavor. At higher wattages the menthol stands out more. It is a nice refreshing flavor for a hot day. The closest I can get to describe this flavor is a cherry flavored halls sweet. This is the best red liquorice flavor out there to date. I have tried others and this is by far the best. It is a good, balanced joose.

Verdict: It leaves a nice cool effect on the throat. It is not quite an ADV for me as I’m not a big fan of menthol but I would use it in my rotation. For someone who loves menthol and red liquorice, this will appeal to them.

Stay away if: You hate menthol or not a fan of red liquorice.

The big question and the big answer is: If I lost this bottle today would i go out to buy a new one?... and the answer is YESSS:anirock:;). Although I'm not a menthol fan, this is definitely a good joose. It's not an overpowering menthol, but rather a cool refreshing menthol.

Attachments

• 20160221_215040.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 35
Great review @OhmzRaw and thanks for taking the time to share your experiences.

What I love about it is that despite menthol not being your favourite thing, you described it well

I need to buy a bottle now!
Thank you

The images on their site were 3mg freshly made batches, I have spoken to Wiener Vape Co and they are sending me a fresh 3mg bottle to try and see if my opinion on the juice changes.

The bottle has definitely over steeped/oxidised, i tested it against the juice i made a few months back that i heated up too much, they have the same taste and the same "spiciness" to them.

I will be receiving the new bottle in a few days and will post a review on that bottle.
I come across a burned taste in local juice VERY often. I DO have the balls to say it out loud though. I really would prefer to buy local but I do NOT like the effect of the ever popular heat baths.

It seems that fellas like us who get bothered by the taste are a minority though. I personally appreciate knowing about it.

Actually enjoying Fetch alot. It's basically inhaling a fresh papaya.

Currently I'm breaking in my Drip The Hype but Fetch is my morning vape of choice.

Last edited:
I come across a burned taste in local juice VERY often. I DO have the balls to say it out loud though. I really would prefer to buy local but I do NOT like the effect of the ever popular heat baths.

It seems that fellas like us who get bothered by the taste are a minority though. I personally appreciate knowing about it.
You must be tasting different local juices than me. I have yet to come across that phenomenon ("burned taste") - in any juice for that matter, local or imported.

You must be tasting different local juices than me. I have yet to come across that phenomenon ("burned taste") - in any juice for that matter, local or imported.
I ran into that issue with Chocolate juices a lot. DDD was a regular culprit but I've found out recently that my wicking method has been to blame.

I ran into that issue with Chocolate juices a lot. DDD was a regular culprit but I've found out recently that my wicking method has been to blame.
Ah, that usually is the problem. That or power management.

THIS is exactly my point though. I will share a bottle and my friends look at me funny over my comments. I am starting to come across more people that experience this on the forum here, and in each thread where there is mention of this taste the use of heat baths comes up.

So as I said it seems to affect a vast minority of users. But if it bugs us it BUGS us.

I aam actually researching this pretty deeply and here are some interesting things I have found:

Flavourants are esthers. Modified alcohol molecules. Terpenes. So they are monomers still capable of further reaction. With application of heat (energy input) your monomers can start binding into polymers. Polyterpene is a sticky substance (remember how old perfume turns into a gooey mess? That is Polyterpene)... Application of dry heat to the polymer causes breakdown in the same way cooking a chop breaks down protein polymers. I believe it is this that some vapers are sensitive to. When the polymer breaks up there is a release of energy and some new chemicals formed.

A bit of google and digging into my reference library has brought me to this point in my thinking.

I will be exploring the question untill I am satisfied with my conclusions. Not quite there yet it is fascinating stuff though really having a good time wrapping my head around it.

THIS is exactly my point though. I will share a bottle and my friends look at me funny over my comments. I am starting to come across more people that experience this on the forum here, and in each thread where there is mention of this taste the use of heat baths comes up.

So as I said it seems to affect a vast minority of users. But if it bugs us it BUGS us.

I aam actually researching this pretty deeply and here are some interesting things I have found:

Flavourants are esthers. Modified alcohol molecules. Terpenes. So they are monomers still capable of further reaction. With application of heat (energy input) your monomers can start binding into polymers. Polyterpene is a sticky substance (remember how old perfume turns into a gooey mess? That is Polyterpene)... Application of dry heat to the polymer causes breakdown in the same way cooking a chop breaks down protein polymers. I believe it is this that some vapers are sensitive to. When the polymer breaks up there is a release of energy and some new chemicals formed.

A bit of google and digging into my reference library has brought me to this point in my thinking.

I will be exploring the question untill I am satisfied with my conclusions. Not quite there yet it is fascinating stuff though really having a good time wrapping my head around it.
Ah, ok I get it I think - you get a taste you do not like with juices where, you suspect, the mixer used a heat bath to accelerate steeping?

Just a quick interjection. Wiener Vape Co. Is NOT steeped in a heat bath. Previous problem with a juice that was over steeped was not as a result of this.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Just a quick interjection. Wiener Vape Co. Is NOT steeped in a heat bath. Previous problem with a juice that was over steeped was not as a result of this.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Ah, ok I get it I think - you get a taste you do not like with juices where, you suspect, the mixer used a heat bath to accelerate steeping?
Quoting both because my reply is relevant to both posts... Yes Andre up to this point I believed it to be heat. But considering @Rooigevaar being kind enough to bring correct info to the table, i am settling with 'over steeped' as the best explanation. I suspect a heat bath will get you to over steeped pretty fast.

What is boils down to is what is happening on molecular level. Monomers and polymers. Same as with cooking food it is all really chemistry.

I must clarify that I do not view the phenomenon as error from the mixologist. It is simply a point of interest seeing as I want to get into some DIY to actually save some bucks for a change.

Quoting both because my reply is relevant to both posts... Yes Andre up to this point I believed it to be heat. But considering @Rooigevaar being kind enough to bring correct info to the table, i am settling with 'over steeped' as the best explanation. I suspect a heat bath will get you to over steeped pretty fast.

What is boils down to is what is happening on molecular level. Monomers and polymers. Same as with cooking food it is all really chemistry.

I must clarify that I do not view the phenomenon as error from the mixologist. It is simply a point of interest seeing as I want to get into some DIY to actually save some bucks for a change.
Very interesting. I have juices 2 years and older and have yet to come upon that phenomenon, but, as you say, maybe it is a small minority that perceives same as a negative taste change over time.

Very interesting. I have juices 2 years and older and have yet to come upon that phenomenon, but, as you say, maybe it is a small minority that perceives same as a negative taste change over time.
I would be wary to even call it 'negative' others might find it enchanting. Just dont want to maake a batch for myself that has that taste...i

@Andre how did they 2 yr old juices vape, any break down of quality and what nicotine content?.

Back