Will Vape Shops (including online) be able to trade from 1 May 2020

I don't know how these things work but 2000 people opposed the sale of tobacco so the prohibition is kept. But the petition for vape products had more than 15 000 signatures yet that remain banned?

If you think they actually looked at the numbers of opposition , you are mistaken . It’s their attempt to justify their nonsense

I don't know how these things work but 2000 people opposed the sale of tobacco so the prohibition is kept. But the petition for vape products had more than 15 000 signatures yet that remain banned?

Probably BAT cry babies who don't want vape vendors to make new customers in the vacuum. The thing is ******* stupid, that CBD vape juice is ok but not Nic.

Do you think they didnt see the petition??or choose to ignore it

2000+industry and business stakeholders voted to keep e-cigs banned. Sounds like big tobacco to me

Guess it's back to diy again gonna need some inspiration for some new recipes

Cotton is still enough

Been now a few weeks on building parallel coils and got some quad core wire left

So ja we will survive again

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I have already. Just thought. If this one gets more traction then the vape decision will also be overturned
I'll sign it too, hell why not? Well... Bribes shout while votes whisper, Problem? yup Sign all the petitions in the world they still got their bribes

If 2000 votes over powered 195500 votes then our vape petition stood no chance from the get go!
The 2000+ Votes came from business and industry. its not the same they come with bags of cash we come with clicks and sad faces

I'll sign it too, hell why not? Well... Bribes shout while votes whisper, Problem? yup Sign all the petitions in the world they still got their bribes
That's literally what this is, it's NDZ's sponsor, that illegal smokes kingpin doing all this, insanity.

That's literally what this is, it's NDZ's sponsor, that illegal smokes kingpin doing all this, insanity.
Agreed she started all this already a day after the announcement that tobacco was going to be sold.
She has been against it for years. And for some strange reason people listen to her.

Tobacco Association of SA launching urgent court interdiction tomorrow morning. BAT also in progress.

does this now boil down to NO vape sales whether it be at a premise or online during level 4?

Back