Will Vape Shops (including online) be able to trade from 1 May 2020

Anyone know if LungCandy is open for business, if limited? Recently got a Smok RPM 80 Pro and someone else might want to order one as well. Also need to get coils for my Breeze 2. Even I have to order CBD stuff as well.

Would you ship hardware only as well?
I just posted what I received from Vape King, I am not from Vape King, maybe try get in touch with them, but what I am hearing they allwoing hardware only shipping, but maybe make 100% sure with them

i just confirmed with Marlene from Vape King that we can order mods, cotton, coils without CBD juice

and they will be deliverd

Can anyone vouch for battery authenticity at VapeShop?
They are the only place that seems to have Samsung 40T's in stock, but I really don't want fake 21700's...

I'm very fortunate in that sense. Our boss is an 'avid' smoker. And unofficial company policy is that you can smoke or vape to your heart's content in your office (we all have closed offices, nothing open plan) as long as you keep your door closed and your windows open.
Lol any job openings?

I have a cousin, who has an uncle who is in wholesale toiletpapier...... If you guys are looking for nic based juices or DIY nic, just saying I'm sure he could spare a few things for me if you guys need stuff including hardware, normal prices I think, us vapers need to stick together

Attachments

• IMG-20200603-WA0072.jpg
    IMG-20200603-WA0072.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG-20200603-WA0073.jpg
    IMG-20200603-WA0073.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 94
Anyone know if LungCandy is open for business, if limited? Recently got a Smok RPM 80 Pro and someone else might want to order one as well. Also need to get coils for my Breeze 2. Even I have to order CBD stuff as well.
I Also need to know, I did try calling got no answer

This thread just goes to show how bored people are during this lockdown. Why are you expending effort to make a point to strangers who will not take your opinion as anything more than just that and forget it by the time their netflix show switches to the next episode. Save your energy for something productive... Like walking to the fridge or stretching for the remote to tell netflix that you're still watching.

Attachments

• 345152.gif
    345152.gif
    76.7 KB · Views: 27
View attachment 197367

Hi Guys

Our online store is back up and running, please take note of the following before placing your order though as we will not be held responsible for you ordering items which we cannot legally ship at this stage, any orders containing prohibited items WILL NOT be shipped until the ban on tobacco products has been lifted.

Please also note that the majority of our staff are working remotely so no calls will be answered on the head office line however please feel free to email any urgent queries and if you need extra support to one of the email addresses below:

marlene@vapeking.co.za
Tashja@vapeking.co.za
phillip@vapeking.co.za
max@vapeking.co.za
sharri@vapeking.co.za

If you do really need to call someone please send us an inbox with your number and someone will give you a call.
Me when I get my VK order :D :h:

Attachments

• tumblr_n0hn8kp4o31qicfexo3_r1_500.gif
    tumblr_n0hn8kp4o31qicfexo3_r1_500.gif
    704.1 KB · Views: 18
Do you have a link to the health minister schedule 0?.

Large foreign companies have the resources to do CBD vape properly. I haven't seen a single ZA CBD originating product that wasn't trash.

I've worked with a chemist over this for a long time and CBD does not dissolve in vape liquid period.

There probably is foreign made CBD extract that does dissolve properly but it costs an arm and a leg to bring in.

Garbage, as far as CBD that is imported from reliable sources goes. Maybe you are talking about Poor Old Joe's 'CBD' 'extracted' in his kitchen.

CBD works, at least for chronic pain management and sleep problems, I use it myself. It dissolves in PG no problem.

I have not found a single local CBD extraction operation, it's all imported.

Last edited:
Garbage, as far as CBD that is imported from reliable sources goes. Maybe you are talking about Poor Old Joe's 'CBD' 'extracted' in his kitchen.

CBD works, at least for chronic pain management and sleep problems, I use it myself. It dissolves in PG no problem.

Seconded. I also didn’t believe CBD did a thing. Then I saw someone said somewhere “it works you just need to take enough” so I took a shit load and it almost made me feel stoned. It definitely works.

Seconded. I also didn’t believe CBD did a thing. Then I saw someone said somewhere “it works you just need to take enough” so I took a shit load and it almost made me feel stoned. It definitely works.
Thing with CBD is you need to be patient and find what dosage works for you and what you need it for. So many factors influence the dosage necessary, and it takes a couple of weeks to build up.
People buy 200/300mg vape juice and it doesn't give them a 'kick', so they give up thinking it doesn't work.

I have suffered from intense 24/7 pain in my left leg and foot since my stroke a few years ago. I take a lot of very crappy pills which wreak havoc on my sleep etc just to keep the pain level down to a survivable level. CBD has in pretty short time enabled me to start reducing the pills and I aim to get off them totally asap.

There's no doubt that CBD works - for some people. If I vape CBD I'm fast asleep within an hour. A friend of mine vapes it and it has no effect whatsoever. However, I know someone in my town who vapes it for chronic pain management and it helps him, to a point, but when he's really in pain he prefers the tincture.

There's no doubt that CBD works - for some people. If I vape CBD I'm fast asleep within an hour. A friend of mine vapes it and it has no effect whatsoever. However, I know someone in my town who vapes it for chronic pain management and it helps him, to a point, but when he's really in pain he prefers the tincture.
Yes, I use the tincture as well.
As to it works for some people, I believe it depends on many factors including things like your body mass etc. I think those that don't get any effect simply isn't using enough, or/and may be looking for THC type effects, which they shouldn't get.

Too many factors at play, too confusing. Are you vaping it or oral. What are you vaping on, how much do you vape, what do you want to achieve, whats your build, your weight, your metabolism.

Start at 10mg/day and move up from there.

Last edited:
Back