Will Vape Shops (including online) be able to trade from 1 May 2020

Crap. And I now need coils for Swag 2. Damn.

The swag2 itself doesn't take coils.
But if you're referring to the standard tank it ships with, check vaperite. They had yesterday and were taking orders online. Provided you buy a CBD liquid (starting at R220 for 60ml).

Vendors should sell everything except for products that contain nic, all hardware can be used for CBD so it should be deemed essential this whole thing of must purchase CBD liquid doesnt sit well with me, check out atomix vape they have a disclaimer stating all products to be used for CBD use only and they are operating well done to them !!

The swag2 itself doesn't take coils.
But if you're referring to the standard tank it ships with, check vaperite. They had yesterday and were taking orders online. Provided you buy a CBD liquid (starting at R220 for 60ml).
Yep. Speaking about the regular tank that came with the mod.
I'll check Vaperite. Thanks

Not sure how many people would benefit, but maybe you should look into a group buy from Fasttech. They confirmed that they can ship any hardware (nothing with a battery though) via DHL. I contacted DHL and they confirmed the same. DHL shipping is around $50 at the moment, so you would need to pad the order a bit, but you can quickly make up the value with coils, cotton, wire, tools etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure how many people would benefit, but maybe you should look into a group buy from Fasttech. They confirmed that they can ship any hardware (nothing with a battery though) via DHL. I contacted DHL and they confirmed the same. DHL shipping is around $50 at the moment, so you would need to pad the order a bit, but you can quickly make up the value with coils, cotton, wire, tools etc.

Lol if anyone is buying, I need spare glasses and some odds and end as usual

Vendors should sell everything except for products that contain nic, all hardware can be used for CBD so it should be deemed essential this whole thing of must purchase CBD liquid doesnt sit well with me, check out atomix vape they have a disclaimer stating all products to be used for CBD use only and they are operating well done to them !!
I don't understand how 0mg juice isn't being sold and CBD needed for orders from normal vape stores, now that all ecommerce is legal? However I can buy VG, PG, flavours from the DIY stores and mix it myself?

Everyone needs to realise one thing here and this is the most crucial thing to know.

The government does not like vaping and they want to kill it.

Most black people in south africa see it as a white bullshit thing and they dont want anything to do with it.

They're going to crush vaping anyway.

No one will be able to afford compliance (comes after tax is announced) not even vape king.

All vape stores will close eventually. The only new ones to survive will come from BIG MONEY.

And everyone can forget about CBD, people have realised it is a scam and government knows too.

CBD will fall under schedule and only doctors will have access.

I've been involved in this industry since vapeking got popular and have made connections with insiders across the vape and cannabis world.

I got out of vape a while ago and for good reason. Everyone currently in the vape industry better start polishing up those CVs.

Actually the health minister just made CBD schedule 0 a few days ago.
As for being a scam lets agree to disagree, the cannabis / psychedelic space is slowly becoming more legitimised, with listed companies doing some pioneering work. There's tons of supportive research already.

Everyone needs to realise one thing here and this is the most crucial thing to know.

The government does not like vaping and they want to kill it.

Most black people in south africa see it as a white bullshit thing and they dont want anything to do with it.

They're going to crush vaping anyway.

No one will be able to afford compliance (comes after tax is announced) not even vape king.

All vape stores will close eventually. The only new ones to survive will come from BIG MONEY.

And everyone can forget about CBD, people have realised it is a scam and government knows too.

CBD will fall under schedule and only doctors will have access.

I've been involved in this industry since vapeking got popular and have made connections with insiders across the vape and cannabis world.

I got out of vape a while ago and for good reason. Everyone currently in the vape industry better start polishing up those CVs.
Obviously kweek die clown sy eie pappagaaislaai in sy tuin

Actually the health minister just made CBD schedule 0 a few days ago.
As for being a scam lets agree to disagree, the cannabis / psychedelic space is slowly becoming more legitimised, with listed companies doing some pioneering work. There's tons of supportive research already.
Do you have a link to the health minister schedule 0?.

Large foreign companies have the resources to do CBD vape properly. I haven't seen a single ZA CBD originating product that wasn't trash.

I've worked with a chemist over this for a long time and CBD does not dissolve in vape liquid period.

There probably is foreign made CBD extract that does dissolve properly but it costs an arm and a leg to bring in.

I still standby my comment that CBD vape will soon be lumped in with tobacco and will be disappearing soon.

The CBD/Cannabis industry is full of bullshitters, I'd know I've been at all the cannabis expos as an exhibitor.

Do you have a link to the health minister schedule 0?.

Large foreign companies have the resources to do CBD vape properly. I haven't seen a single ZA CBD originating product that wasn't trash.

I've worked with a chemist over this for a long time and CBD does not dissolve in vape liquid period.

There probably is foreign made CBD extract that does dissolve properly but it costs an arm and a leg to bring in.

I still standby my comment that CBD vape will soon be lumped in with tobacco and will be disappearing soon.

The CBD/Cannabis industry is full of bullshitters, I'd know I've been at all the cannabis expos as an exhibitor.

'In Government Notice No. 586, Government Gazette No. 43347, issued on 22 May 2020, the
Minister of Health has amended the Schedules as follows:
1. Previous entries for cannabis, dronabinol, and tetrahydrocannabinol in Schedule 7
have been deleted.
2. Cannabidiol (CBD) is listed in Schedule 4, except -
a. in complementary medicines containing no more than 600 mg cannabidiol per sales
pack, providing a maximum daily dose of 20 mg of cannabidiol, and making a general
health enhancement, health maintenance or relief of minor symptoms (low-risk) claim;
or
b. processed products made from cannabis raw plant material intended for ingestion
containing 0,0075 percent or less of cannabidiol where only the naturally occurring
quantity of cannabinoids found in the source material are contained in the product.
Products that meet those listed conditions will instead be regulated as Schedule 0. '

Attachments

• Cannabis communication to stakeholders _22 May 2020.pdf
    384.9 KB · Views: 4

Of course they can ship. So can any company. The problem arises in getting Customs clearance.

I have a cousin, who has an uncle who is in wholesale toiletpapier...... If you guys are looking for nic based juices or DIY nic, just saying I'm sure he could spare a few things for me if you guys need stuff including hardware, normal prices I think, us vapers need to stick together

I'm picking up stuff this Comming week so if you are in the west rand JHB region lemme know
I have a cousin, who has an uncle who is in wholesale toiletpapier...... If you guys are looking for nic based juices or DIY nic, just saying I'm sure he could spare a few things for me if you guys need stuff including hardware, normal prices I think, us vapers need to stick together

May you PM me if you can ship to CPT. Looking for Salt Nic

IMG_20200531_170110.jpg
I want this T-shirt. Black market dealings are booming. Some vape shops are operating, you just order "manually" and not online.

hit me up with your uncle in the furniture business please.

upload_2020-6-1_13-33-8.png

Hi Guys

Our online store is back up and running, please take note of the following before placing your order though as we will not be held responsible for you ordering items which we cannot legally ship at this stage, any orders containing prohibited items WILL NOT be shipped until the ban on tobacco products has been lifted.

Please also note that the majority of our staff are working remotely so no calls will be answered on the head office line however please feel free to email any urgent queries and if you need extra support to one of the email addresses below:

marlene@vapeking.co.za
Tashja@vapeking.co.za
phillip@vapeking.co.za
max@vapeking.co.za
sharri@vapeking.co.za

If you do really need to call someone please send us an inbox with your number and someone will give you a call.

But then this however...

https://businesstech.co.za/news/trending/403497/government-wants-100-smoking-ban-in-public-areas/

If this comes to fruition it may lead to issues for vaping as well seeing as we're blanketed under smoking now.

Our office park has sent out a communique indicating that all smoking areas are being permanently shut down/ closed.
The entire office park (like 30 buildings will have no smoking areas or vaping areas). You pretty much have to go hotbox yourself in your car or wait until you leave the parking lot. Imagine driving out of the office park just to smoke or vape.How ridiculous.

I'm very fortunate in that sense. Our boss is an 'avid' smoker. And unofficial company policy is that you can smoke or vape to your heart's content in your office (we all have closed offices, nothing open plan) as long as you keep your door closed and your windows open.

I'm very fortunate in that sense. Our boss is an 'avid' smoker. And unofficial company policy is that you can smoke or vape to your heart's content in your office (we all have closed offices, nothing open plan) as long as you keep your door closed and your windows open.

We got bust by the health dept for this like 3 years ago. One of the other tenants in the building complained. Apparently because their bosses didn't let them smoke in the office.

Back