Will Vape Shops (including online) be able to trade from 1 May 2020

Specific mention of e cigarettes not being sold in conjunction with no tobacco so I would hope that a win for tobacco is in some dark way a win for us . The enemies of your enemies are your friends in this case!

Just received this update from Vaperite

upload_2020-4-29_22-54-21.png

We are angry. Our whole industry is angry. You are not smokers but vapers, almost all of whom have kicked that filthy habit. We are a smoking cessation industry and proud to be able to give you a far healthier alternative to the smoking of tobacco.

Unfortunately, due to the ANC government specifically including electronic cigarettes as banned under level 4 of the lockdown, we will NOT be able to open our stores or sell nicotine related vape products online from 1 May.

HOWEVER, we will continue selling CBD products online and will ramp up our production of CBD liquid to give you the option of using a complimentary medicine while the nicotine ban is in effect.

Please do not order nicotine e-liquid with your CBD order as we will not ship the e-liquid. This includes 0mg e-liquid. If you combine e-liquid with your order we will contact you to ask you to replace it with CBD or other items.

You may order any device, coil or pod which you intend to use to consume CBD liquid. This will include mods, kits, coils and pods not listed under the lockdown products link below. Please note that we are out of stock of many coils and pods and will attempt to get our shipping agent to release them to us this week.
Buy Essential Products Now

Copyright © 2020 Vaperite, All rights reserved.
You were subscribed to the newsletter from Vaperite

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Just received this update from Vaperite

View attachment 195209

We are angry. Our whole industry is angry. You are not smokers but vapers, almost all of whom have kicked that filthy habit. We are a smoking cessation industry and proud to be able to give you a far healthier alternative to the smoking of tobacco.

Unfortunately, due to the ANC government specifically including electronic cigarettes as banned under level 4 of the lockdown, we will NOT be able to open our stores or sell nicotine related vape products online from 1 May.

HOWEVER, we will continue selling CBD products online and will ramp up our production of CBD liquid to give you the option of using a complimentary medicine while the nicotine ban is in effect.

Please do not order nicotine e-liquid with your CBD order as we will not ship the e-liquid. This includes 0mg e-liquid. If you combine e-liquid with your order we will contact you to ask you to replace it with CBD or other items.

You may order any device, coil or pod which you intend to use to consume CBD liquid. This will include mods, kits, coils and pods not listed under the lockdown products link below. Please note that we are out of stock of many coils and pods and will attempt to get our shipping agent to release them to us this week.
Buy Essential Products Now

Copyright © 2020 Vaperite, All rights reserved.
You were subscribed to the newsletter from Vaperite

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.
So , I can order a small CBD juice , cotton , spare glass and a new mod - no juice but all the ''essentials''?

OK FELLOWS - this is now what I am going to do to s-t-r-e-t-c-h my valuable remaining juice , concoct a basic vg/pg/nic mix and use existing juice for flavour , first 90% original see if I still get decent taste , reduce to 80 , still ok ? ok , let's try at 70% ....:facepalm:

DO not divulge how much juice is left in your stash , don't let ANYBODY know where you stay , complain about - no juice - with the rest of them . Post no pic's of any tank with more than 10% juice in it .

OK FELLOWS - this is now what I am going to do to s-t-r-e-t-c-h my valuable remaining juice , concoct a basic vg/pg/nic mix and use existing juice for flavour , first 90% original see if I still get decent taste , reduce to 80 , still ok ? ok , let's try at 70% ....:facepalm:

If you use no flavour, make it as much VG as possible, this is been my life for the last 3 weeks, and VG is atleast sweetish. Any old juice containers I had lying around I made it in there, and there was enough flavour to tint the flavourless base. Literally feel like a smoker scratching through an ash tray for stompies at the point.

Herd immunity. Old and sick die, old and healthy live.

Assorted spread of people from young to middle aged die but mostly due to co-morbidity.

Wasn't it Darwin that had a saying about this, the same Darwin that was a Eugenicist and had to change a title on 1 book from "the favoured races" to something less racist.

You asked me what my thinking is and what I'm about to say right here is it in a nutshell. "Lockdown will seize exponentially more lives than COVID-19" and you (generally, not you specifically) are so quick to take the moral high ground over wearing a mask.

Instead of fawning the president (again, like majority of Facebook not you specifically) question how very quickly you were shoved into your home with arrest being the consequence of leaving.

Viva ANC! Viva ANC! said the softly licking white tongues.

What we going to do when the next plague comes out of China lockdown again?!

The last 40yrs all the plagues have come from China before swine flu was popular. Dirty country with a dirty government gets a dirty plague and intentionally hides it.

Your moral viewpoint is separate to the greater damage that you're tacitly allowing by being persuaded an invisible goo is going to kill you and the only rational response is global lockdown.

Haha imagine if ww3 kicked off or marauding starving zombies from the townships come to get relief once the lockdown is lifted.

The world world has gotten a lot more dangerous and some would say the dollar is down but a war with China would prop it up for oh let's say another 50 to 100 years.

Why bother wearing a mask if we need herd immunity.

If you're first in line for the vaccine I hope you know the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation are petitioning and will pass a law through the pharmacy courts that will indemnify them for reparations from people their vaccine injured.

On the other hand I'll probably just get a mask so I can go to the shops and not starve.

YMMV
Tldr: Tinfoil chronicles titled COGNITIVE DISSONANCE (can't see the forest for the trees)
You're an absolute moron

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

This is turning into nanny state of note ... typical communist behaviour. First it was we will hit 5k cases in a week.. guys it took 40 days. If we don't die from corona we will have no economy left to survive so we will die anyway at this rate

And now they saying 6 to 8 months of this ...really.

ME to me : Remember those 2 100ml brown glass bottles in the wooden box under the desk ?
me to ME : YAY bro ! , good memory , yes one is still sealed and there is bout 20 ml out of the other
ME to me : Fetch your empties , today we mix , where is the mag stirrer ?
[ Son weer skyn = There is hope again]

Literally feel like a smoker scratching through an ash tray for stompies at the point.

Aw man, you just took me back to when I was first married and had zilch money. My missus used to bum smokes at work and bring home for me. I would make two rollies out of one. Evil evil evil habit. Bad tobacco companies, bad bad bad.

This is turning into nanny state of note ... typical communist behaviour. First it was we will hit 5k cases in a week.. guys it took 40 days. If we don't die from corona we will have no economy left to survive so we will die anyway at this rate

And now they saying 6 to 8 months of this ...really.
Th
OK, who is the bloke that can relate ...... are you also married ?
Kind of used to be. I had the whole divorce thing go on during the financial collapse of 2008-9 (no money young and dumb, married a psychopath) lol

Back