WIN BIG!

I got into DIYing to reduce the cost of my vaping, but it fast became an enjoyable hobby that allows me to tweak and create juices to suit my tastes.

And I could never afford to vape the amount I do if I had to buy my juice!

I started DIY for cost saving reasons but this soon grew to something much bigger.

I now DIY for:
- The love of DIY
- Tailored flavor profiles to what I like
- Very specific Nicotine needs, that I can make accordingly
- It makes me feel like an Alchemist or MadScientist :D

I started DIY for cost saving reasons but this soon grew to something much bigger.

I now DIY for:
- The love of DIY
- Tailored flavor profiles to what I like
- Very specific Nicotine needs, that I can make accordingly
- It makes me feel like an Alchemist or MadScientist :D
- I love experimenting with various flavors always trying to find something New

Like everyone else; I started my DIY journey because of the cost saving benefit.

I continue to DIY for the following reasons:

1. Versatility - like vaping in general; DIY e-liquid can be customised to suit your preference. Have a commercial juice you like but it's too sweet? Find a clone recipe or develop a recipe and drop the sweetener. Found a DIY recipe you like but it's harsh on your throat? Toss in some creams or smooth concentrate and enjoy. The possibilities are endless
2. Sense of accomplishment - almost every DIY'er has tried to create a juice from scratch. You either get inspired by something or while mixing you realise certain flavours would pair off well together. As often as 9 times out of 10 it can come out tasting like that vat of chemicals the Joker fell into but that 1 one time it comes out as good as you hoped or even better is an amazing feeling. It's even better when your friends try it out and like it too - complete vindication!

I DIY to save money, keep myself busy and i like the look on the face of the person who asks "what is this juice that u are vaping it's awesome" and I say "I DIYed it"

I tried to DIY
I really did

Mainly because I wanted to be able to make juices that suit my vaping style - that are becoming harder to get commercially. And to have some fun with different flavours.

But I just ran out of time...

I'll be back...

I started DIY to save some money. Now I DIY to try and find that "perfect" juice. I have created one or two good tasting juices by mistake. Still looking for that great tasting juice. I like the fact that I can do what ever I want and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I would like to have more time to experiment with different flavors. For now I am satisfied.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

I've just started my journey in DIY due to the frustration of my favourite juice always being sold out (CalamityJ-FTW)... It's so cool creating something from scratch. It gives you a new appreciation on flavour and exposes you to new flavours you'd of normally avoid solely based on a cost perspective. #DontDoChinaMallDoDIY #DDCMDD

I will never forget the day i walked into Juicy Joes and tried about 20 different bottles. I probably found 2 to my liking.
So to prevent any further episodes of disappointment and frustration linked to a underlying drive of possible discovery i dove into the DIY ocean of unknown depth.
The satisfaction experienced when someone says ..... "Damn this is nice." ..... is so fulfilling and at the same time serves as the fuel that drives you to delving into a new profile.
DIY gives me the freeway to sculpt a blend that enables the discovery of satisfying memories that i thought was long lost. My Cola Wilson toffee flavour is an example of a profile that did just that.
I always enjoyed the art of creation and DIY allowed me to become a modern day vape ................ :)

alchemist.jpg

Why I DIY:
It's good, it's exciting, it's rewarding
It's tasty, it's cheaper, it's fun

I saw DIY - I liked DIY - I Tried DIY
Now:
I mix it - I steep it - I taste it
I coil it - I wick it - I juice it - I Vape it
IMG_20180629_115142.jpg

Back