Win! Win! Win Vaporesso Estoc Tank With EUC Coil Giveaway

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Many of our vapers in this community start to concern about the cost on vaping after they switch to vaping successfully, that’s part of the reason why some vapers start to learn build coils. Now Vaporesso comes up a new idea, adopts a new concept on its new tank - Vaporesso Estoc, saving you much money, time and effort, while bringing same fantastic vaping experience as RTAs/RDAs. Sounds intriguing? Well, Heaven Gifts now gives you chances to win and experience this amazing tank and tech.

5ebae3d2c6ed769812a0e45bfe0ad095.jpg

Reply to any of the rules below to enter:
1. What do you think of this EUC tech?
2. Which metal sleeve you are expecting Vaporesso to manufacture?
3. How often do you change your coil? How much is the cost each month?
4. Invite at least 2 forum members to enter
5. Share Vaporesso Estoc Tank on any of your social media (Simply click below info and paste your share link in your entry post):
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Google+
- Linkedin
- vk.com
- Pinterrst
- Tumblr

Note:
1. The contest starts from Sept 20 to October 10
2. The prizes are Vaporesso Estoc Tanks
3. Every time we get 40 replies, we give away 1 prize. So the total number of prizes is up to you.
4. Every participant can enter the contest for 5 times
5. Please do not copy and paste your previous entries as new entries, we need original entries
6. We use random.org to select winners

---------------------------------About Vaporesso Estoc Tank---------------------------------------

Vaporesso Estoc Tank Mega is totally different from the traditional vape atomizers in the market. It uses an innovative premade coil, called as EUC (ECO Universal Coil), which is specially engineered to keep the sleeve while just replace the EUC in a convenient way instead of changing the complete coil. That means you only need to change the minimal part that is with heating elements while maintaining the metal sleeve at a reasonable cost and avoid any waste. What's more, the EUC is highly compatible with a metal sleeve option available, fitting into the mainstream atomizers in the market. It will deliver cloud-sized vapor with the purest flavor of your favorite juice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your participation and supports.

Excited to choose the winner!

Congratulations! #21 Soutie!
5bf40ed8add05995ebb72921a6d0c6b2.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

If you are not so lucky in this contest, don't be upset. Our another contest is undergoing: IJOY Combo
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/giveaway-w...ar-tank-with-6-different-deck-options.t29600/

Don't hesitate to join us. Good luck!

Last edited:
Entry 2.
Regarding which sleeves to manufacture. I believe if they manufature a sleeve to fit the Ijust/triton tanks/melo tanks they can do pretty well selling that.

@Sickboy77 @kimbo

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Entry 1

1. I'm really looking forward to trying this tank, I think it could greatly reduce the cost of commercial coils, and therefore make our vape lives a lot easier!

Entry 2

2. I'm hoping they make a 0.7 or a 0.8 ceramic to go in there!

Entry 3

I re-do my coils about once a week, depending on how often I use a specific device.

Last edited:

I think it can be quite convenient, I would love to try it out and see how well it works.

iJust 2 / Melo 3 coils are extremely popular, along with the cCell Ceramic coils. So I would say that would be a great idea!

I mainly build my own coils, I change it when I get bored of it as I do not vape as much as others. Cost is very cheap as it is cotton and wire, lets say around R10 - R30 for a fancy set of coils?

5. Share Vaporesso Estoc Tank on any of your social media:

Shared it on Facebook, let me know if I need to provide proof via a screenshot or not.

I think its awesome. Good way to keep vaping cost down for tjose who aren't interested in building coils

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

1. What do youthink of thisEUC tech?

I think it will be a game changer when it comes to factory coils. I'm really looking forward to using this in my all day device

Definitely the ijust/melo/Atlantis coils and possibly the crown coils, they seem to be the most popular

Factory coils, about once every two to three weeks as I use ccells in my melo tanks, maybe about R200 a month between all the tanks. Rta's I recoil every couple of days, I'm quite pedantic about wanting the best flavour from them. Minimal cost as it's only wire and cotton

Looks to be quite intriguing concept/design. This should definite shake vape markets

2. Would probably be like tge vaporesso ccell coils

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

5. Share Vaporesso Estoc Tank on any of your social media (Simply click below info and paste your share link in your entry post)

If i understand the question correctly, i would say the coils sleeves on vaporesso coils

Back