Wismec Luxotic BF Mod

Checked on the website now, but no sign of the black one :( ... and that's the one that looks the best!
Black has not yet been released, waiting for it myself. Release date according to international websites seems to be in the first week of April along with the other door panel and matching drip tip colors as well.

Just bought one of these from @BumbleBee .. Fantastic squonk mod. I have five others and this is my new favourite.
PS Thanks for the bottle of water @BumbleBee. Nice touch. Good to know the rest of the country knows about the drought in the Southern Cape.
You're very welcome Puff, I'm hoping you guys get very wet very soon! It's not so much about the bottle of water (literally a drop in the ocean), it's more a case of positive thinking and believing that there is water heading in your direction. :nerd:

Have to say im not fan of the Black bottle, having to hold it up to the light to check juice levels suck. The bottle feel is actually not half bad, and the convenience of clipping it in as oppsed to screwing it in is a winner for me. Cant wait for my Black one to arrive
6e2a848212044f0dfb370ff7e2f9dc83.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back