WISMEC Reuleaux RX2/3

Judging by preorders it looks like it's going to be priced the same as the RX200S at around $45 so should retail here for around R1000

Feeling totally bummed I just purchased an rx200s and now this comes out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks amazing. I had a lot of people who loved the look and feel of my RX but opted for 2 bat mods. The RX is also great value now as mentioned above.

This also adds flexibility like @Kalashnikov mentioned which in my books is pretty awesome.

Looking from all my friends (All ex smokers/Hubbly smokers) who started to vape I told them to get a 2 or 3 bat mod because the single bat mods just don't last that long especially when going out. Their main argument against the RX was that it's a bit pricey with 3 batteries but after having had their experience build up they're looking at 3 bat mods.

Very interesting.
I like the 2 battery option.

150w is sometimes all you need.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

i might be the only one but i don't understand this, if you want a two battery device then buy that, if you want a 3 battery device then buy that. If you want a device that does both that means you would need a set of 3 matched batteries and a set of 2 matched batteries, that is 5 batteries for this device, just seems a bit impracticle to me if there are already very good double battery devices on the market. Just my 2c, soz to be the wet blanket here :p
Heya @Jellytot
I actually own 5 batteries which I use.

Rx200 is main device
Then once the batteries are depleted I switch to the 2 battery mod.

So have a Changeable rear plate for 3 and then 2 batteries is a brilliant idea.

Then only time I go over 150w is when I use my RDA's
I was dreading purchasing another 3 batteries for my Rx200.
But with this I won't need to worry

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

I think this is quite a clever idea - why buy 2 mods when you can buy 1? You'll still have the same amount of batteries if you had 2 mods.

Rolos have always been popular, and now all the folk who didn't like the size have no more excuses not to get one.

I predict these are going to be sold out hours after they go on sale - I know I want one :p

Hmm, I saw it and wondered about it however I think I will rather get a different mod still.

I wonder why it only does 200W in 3 battery mode as opposed to the 250w which you can do on the RX200 / RX200S?
If it weren't taller I'd certainly be considering it a bit more though.

Hmm, I saw it and wondered about it however I think I will rather get a different mod still.

I wonder why it only does 200W in 3 battery mode as opposed to the 250w which you can do on the RX200 / RX200S?
If it weren't taller I'd certainly be considering it a bit more though.

They will probably release an update for it to go to 250. If you take a look at the rx200/rx200s initially they could go up to 200w and then they released the update that allows it to go up to 250w. I think they would do the same with this one too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way the three battery door clips in looks a little flimsy. Could probably break quite easily if it gets dropped.

Might be a deterrent for someone who plans on running both configurations. I personally would only run it in dual mode. Dam does it look good in dual mode :inlove:

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Back