Wismec RX200 now 250 watts...

Soon there will be a 300w firmware update. This mod is quiet capable of that power. The design was initially intended for a 300w device IMO. Lets wait and see . Rolo rx and dna. Awesome devices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be sure to get the new update on wismecs site for the rx200 250w update.
It's version 3.10
image.jpeg

Have moved the above post to this existing thread
Thanks for the headsup @Dubz

Updated to v3.10 now this morning and I can only go up to 192.9W wtf?!?

It will only go up to 250w if your are in the correct resistance range - 0.1ohms to 0.27ohms. the mod has a 25amp limit.

Schweet thanks for the explaination. I noticed right now that without the atty I could hit 250W so what you said fits in with what I'm experiencing.
Did a quick calc and .42ohm @ 25A will only yield 193W

Where does one buy married batteries from and which battery make and what mah rating for this mod?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yesterday a couple of mates and I set out to build the stupidest coil possible and we ended up building a triple twisted 20gauge 8 wrap coil on a temple dripper! :D

After one hit at 250watts, you wouldn't need to press the fire button for the next 3 hits. That's how hot it got :b1:

Where does one buy married batteries from and which battery make and what mah rating for this mod?

You cannot buy married batteries. You have to buy 3 brand new batteries and always charge and discharge them together - they then become "married". The mod doesn't have a "mah" rating as you would use replaceable batteries which means your "mah" would be determined by the batteries you use. Any good 20amp or above batteries will be fine.

I usually use AWT reds. They are 3000mah with a 25 amp constant drain and a 35 amp peak.battery life is off the charts and batteries are reliable and safe!

You can also use LG chocolates, the battery life would be similar to the AWTs but the draw and peak isn't as high as the AWTs

25R's all the way! Next marriage will be 3x VTC5's :D

I usually use AWT reds. They are 3000mah with a 25 amp constant drain and a 35 amp peak.battery life is off the charts and batteries are reliable and safe!
Where do you source your AWT Reds from?

Guys Please read Mooch's review on these batteries. The 3000mah AWT reds are rewraps and are in fact 20A units.

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...-capacity-20a-battery-could-be-an-hg2.697891/[/QUOTE]

Please keep battery safety in mind before firing a home built coil with very low restance at silly ampages just because the device firmware supports it.

I have 2 of these batteries as well and although they are good, I wont risk going above 20a draw.

@Greyz reason you can only hit 190w is because you are reaching 9v before you reach your high wattage.
If I do a Clapton 5 wrap I get 172w mad at 9v

@Greyz reason you can only hit 190w is because you are reaching 9v before you reach your high wattage.
If I do a Clapton 5 wrap I get 172w mad at 9v

100% spot on cuz. Im at 9v and I'm hitting the limit of the 0.42ohm dual Cllptons (6 wraps)

Why does it lock into TC mode every time I try update? I'm still on 1.07.
I tried with 1.08
Now with 3.0
And it locks. I can't get to VW.
Rolled back to 1.07 and it works

Back