Wismec RXGEN3

Sim

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
So I ended up buying Wismec RXGEN3, I have only had 10 drags max out of it so far due to the flavor I purchased it has a funny taste something Cuban Cigar(VGOD). Unfortunately they dont have sample vapors to try flavors.

Negatives
-So far flavors(Twist has Tobacco flavor which doesnt have after taste or does not have sweetened taste)
- Mouth piece is too big, can one buy a separate mouth piece which is slightly closed?

Can I use Twist flavors with Wismec, sales guy told me Twisp flavors too thin might leak, any truth to this?

Please dont tell me how bad Wimsec is, I already bought wont help.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum @Sim

Sounds to me like you need to just try out various juices to find what you like

Maybe take a visit to a vape store and try out various juices before you buy. I know several stores that have samplers set up for you to taste.

It can take a while to find a few winners because each person's taste is different. The juice journey can be long but it is fun. Id say if you really like 1 out of every 10 you try then you are doing well!

Welcome to the forum @Sim

Sounds to me like you need to just try out various juices to find what you like

Maybe take a visit to a vape store and try out various juices before you buy. I know several stores that have samplers set up for you to taste.

It can take a while to find a few winners because each person's taste is different. The juice journey can be long but it is fun. Id say if you really like 1 out of every 10 you try then you are doing well!

Thanks, I already like Twisp Flavor(Signature Tobacco) can it be used with Wismec, will it not leak or cause issues?
Smaller mouth piece? Twisp mouth piece slightly closed, which makes it comfortable to pull.

Thanks

Thanks, I already like Twisp Flavor(Signature Tobacco) can it be used with Wismec, will it not leak or cause issues?
Smaller mouth piece? Twisp mouth piece slightly closed, which makes it comfortable to pull.

Thanks

Hi @Sim
The original Twisp juices were quite thin with a higher PG content. I think they still are but i believe they have brought out juices with more VG in them (ie thicker). Check on the bottle if it is mentioned.

You can try it out and see. If it leaks a bit then you know its too thin. I am not familiar with your device.

As for the mouthpiece, if it takes a 510 driptip then you can put any 510 driptip on it and find one that is a bit narrower. Best bet is to post a picture of the device for us. And maybe someone can advise.

So I ended up buying Wismec RXGEN3, I have only had 10 drags max out of it so far due to the flavor I purchased it has a funny taste something Cuban Cigar(VGOD). Unfortunately they dont have sample vapors to try flavors.

Negatives
-So far flavors(Twist has Tobacco flavor which doesnt have after taste or does not have sweetened taste)
- Mouth piece is too big, can one buy a separate mouth piece which is slightly closed?

Can I use Twist flavors with Wismec, sales guy told me Twisp flavors too thin might leak, any truth to this?

Please dont tell me how bad Wimsec is, I already bought wont help.

Thanks

Hi @Sim

Your post is a bit confusing. You bought a Wismec RX Gen 3, which is a mod, not an atomizer. The mod only provides the power to the atomizer. Which atomizer are you using with the mod?

I can't quite make out what atomizer is on the mod (the atomizer is where you put your juice in). If you can take off the top cap and let us see what build is in there, then we can provide you with more info and help.

The Gen3 comes in kit form with the GNome sub ohm tank.

Back