Witchers Brew - Juice Reviews

Rooigevaar

Wiener!
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Company: Witchers Brew (imported by SubOhmVapour)
Product Name: Devils Cut

Atomiser: Trident Clone
Coil Resistance: 0.5 ohms single coil
Wicking Material: Cotton

Strength: 12mg
Blend: unknown (but it is very VG heavy if not pure VG)
Price: R 250.00 for 30ml

Website blurb:
A robust blend of tobaccos grown and naturally extracted in North Carolina. In the forefront is a pleasing Virginia extract matched with two other specialty tobaccos giving Devils Cut its unique tobacco flavor profile. Its sweet but not too sweet. Fresh bananas and other sweet secrets finish this delectable tobacco vape. If ever you needed a lighter ADV, this is it!??

Reviewer Notes:

This flavour takes me out of my body and puts me into a Jamaican bananna plantation. And I am the plantation owner and master of all I see. Dont get me wrong, this is not a "bananna" vape, well not the one you are used to or know. The bananna comes through the subtle tobacco flavours and you get the sensation of the bananna and grass and leaves in the plantation you are standing in. As I walk down the small pathway heading back to my farmhouse past the workers busy harvesing and cutting the big green leaves I sense something else, something I cant put my finger on. The flavours mingle with each other so well that I can not explain it in words, this must be experienced. It is light and crisp and the manufacturers description is spot on. The flavour still lingers on my lips as I take a sip of my iced tea on the veranda, looking down into the vally of my plantation. Something flutters in my peripheral vision, something dark, something sinister... It is the Devil! coming to take his CUT...

Definately an ADV if you can afford it to be.
The bottles look spectacular with the twine and scull and the cork rounds it off perfectly, this does make it slightly tricky to open so beware of spilled juice. Having to use a pippette is a pain but the look of the bottle makes it worth it.

I dit try the other juices quickly but will give them all a good tasting before reporting back. I was so impressed with this juice that I quickly ordered more before posting this and convincing others to buy it.

Just making sure I get MY cut.

??6991280657_d9f8e32ee9_z.jpg

Wow! I hope I also see some nice visions when my order arrives and start vaping it :D. Now that was another angle I haven't read yet on e-liquid reviews, and strangely I could imagine the vape with your visual wording. Well done @Rooigevaar, looking forward to your next reviews.

Just a note to you guys on the Witchers Brew. Devils Cut and Blackbird are NET's so they are hard on coils and the coils can get crusty quick. You'll notice this quickly when you start picking up on that ashy taste and the undertones diminish. (No you're not getting vapors tongue - I've never experienced this with any of the liquids I stock). I do a new coil or dry burn every second day to get the most out of a bottle and highly recommend you don't go past the two day mark before changing out coils. The flavor on a new coil is just too damn good.

These are my experiences with Witchers, let me know how yours go!

So a bottle of Witchers should be shipped with a metre of Kanthal ?

Blackbird and Neethlingshof Pinotage.... it works! Awesome tobacco vape.

Well done @RevnLucky7 on bringing in top shelf NET juices at decent prices. It motivates me to pursue extracts and NETs even more!

Blackbird and Neethlingshof Pinotage.... it works! Awesome tobacco vape.

Well done @RevnLucky7 on bringing in top shelf NET juices at decent prices. It motivates me to pursue extracts and NETs even more!

Benj, where we going to rig our own tobacco plantation boet? I'll reap, you sow!

Atomiser: RM2
Coil Resistance: 0.9 ohms single coil

Strength: 6mg

I have been on a tobacco kick lately as I am starting to pack up my cigars and pipes in favour of the healthier alternative. Got devils cut yesterday and vaped about 3ml already and this is what I found. Initial smell is a strong banana leave with a undertone of a golden tobacco and something else.

First time tasting it I didnt like it. To be honest I thought it tasted like puke and was ready to leave it right there. Now before you throw your toys on the previous comment I am a bit of a juice snob and I do not hold back on my opinions of these things CVS can back me up on that. The juice does however grow on you once the nuances come out. It reminds me of a pipe tobacco I once encountered from Sri Lanka. The tobacco was cured in banana leaves infact and this is very reminiscent of that.

I would rate this juice as an acquired taste. I can see the appeal of it to some but I think its not really my cup of tea. Don't get me wrong I will vape it to see if my opinions change as I could be mistaken.

Nice honest review @eviltoy - as an ex-pipe & cigar smoker myself, I am looking forward to taste it myself and see if the rave, contra to your review, is verifiable or not.

Thanks for the review. Quite the opposite of the first. I find Devils Cut to be very light and far from a pipe tobacco. More like a mild cigar. Much milder than Blackbird.

A note on the thickness - Witchers Brew is a NET. The extraction process is what makes it thick.

Consider dropping your resistance to brighten up the nuances. The tones are key @eviltoy

Last edited:

Atomiser: RM2
Coil Resistance: 0.9 ohms single coil

Strength: 6mg

I have been on a tobacco kick lately as I am starting to pack up my cigars and pipes in favour of the healthier alternative. Got devils cut yesterday and vaped about 3ml already and this is what I found. Initial smell is a strong banana leave with a undertone of a golden tobacco and something else.

First time tasting it I didnt like it. To be honest I thought it tasted like puke and was ready to leave it right there. Now before you throw your toys on the previous comment I am a bit of a juice snob and I do not hold back on my opinions of these things CVS can back me up on that. The juice does however grow on you once the nuances come out. It reminds me of a pipe tobacco I once encountered from Sri Lanka. The tobacco was cured in banana leaves infact and this is very reminiscent of that.

I would rate this juice as an acquired taste. I can see the appeal of it to some but I think its not really my cup of tea. Don't get me wrong I will vape it to see if my opinions change as I could be mistaken.

Kinda like Boba's huh? Either you love it or you don't?

Kinda like Boba's huh? Either you love it or you don't?

Yeap.
I also see many of you guys using cotton as wicking material. I HIGHLY recommend you use a genisis wick, ekowool or silica. Cotton filters layers for me in a horrible fashion. Some homepages of top self liquids also state this and I have to agree with them.

Yeap.
I also see many of you guys using cotton as wicking material. I HIGHLY recommend you use a genisis wick, ekowool or silica. Cotton filters layers for me in a horrible fashion. Some homepages of top self liquids also state this and I have to agree with them.

Preaching to the converted.:)

Me and @Matthee prefer silica over cotton.....even in our drippers. @Matthee has taken it to the nextt level though with the ceramic wicks......saw it in action....you cannot scorch it:eek:

Preaching to the converted.:)

Me and @Matthee prefer silica over cotton.....even in our drippers. @Matthee has taken it to the nextt level though with the ceramic wicks......saw it in action....you cannot scorch it:eek:

I have some cotton hemp silica hybrid wicks on the way. I'm looking forward to trying that stuff.

I'll try some ekowool tonight and report back. Will keep you guys posted

I thought cotton brings out more flavour and silica mutes it slightly?
I thought people used silica for longevity, not taste.
But I must admit I have very little experience with comparing the two - have been mainly using cotton for some time

But I must admit I have very little experience with comparing the two - have been mainly using cotton for some time

Internet is littered with this debate.
I made up my mind the day I tried 5 Pawns on cotton builds, especially Gambit. Try the two next to each other to experience what I did. It turns the juice into a hollow dry version of it's former self. Kind of what I experience when using something like a Kanger or Aspire tank. Just can't do it. Most of the guys I know who went on the cotton buzz have all switched back to silica, mainly genuine Russian ekowool, not the stuff from fasttech.

That luscious wet vibrant tasty juicy yum taste I can only achieve with either a dripper rigged for mouth to lounge inhales with a tighter draw or the Kayfun. I've never been able to achieve it any other way.

Edit: Let me also state that I'm very set in my ways. I believe what I believe and I'm also taking into account that some people might actually prefer that hollower taste of a juice to what I like. Strange game we play this.

Last edited:
Product Name: Blackbird
Atomiser: Trident Clone
Coil Resistance: 0.5ohm single, 1.2 ohm double.

Strenght: 12mg
Blend: Unknown but acording to @RevnLucky7 it is a NET juice (Naturally Extracted Tobacco) witch makes it thick.
Price:R250 for 30ml

Website Blurb:
Enjoyed like a fine scotch whiskey. Better yet enjoy it with your favourite whiskey and keep warm during the cold winter months. Its bold and only for the bold! Three exquisite American tobaccos grown and naturally extracted in North Carolina combines to give Blackbird it's in your face tobacco punch. But don't be afraid! A subtle layering of citrus and non citrus flavours gives this vape a very unique flavour profile unlike any other. It's finished off with a hint of cognac liquor to cleanse the palette.

Reviewer Notes:

Rangers - Few can speak with certainty of the "Rangers of the North" tall, mysterious strangers, occasionally seen in the shadows of the darkened tavern or in the wilds of Eriador. Tales of these frim men tell of their desire for solitude and their seeming indifference to the affairs of the free poeples of Middle Earth. Few have had direct dealings with the Rangers, and those that do often suggest to others that extreme caution be exercised if conversation must e had with these mysterious men of the wild. In truth, the Rangers of Eriador are of the noble line of the Dunedain of the North and have, since the fall of the mighty kingdoms of Arnor more than a thousand years in the past, pledged to silently protect the lands of Eriador, including the Shire and Bree Land from the darkness that once again threatens.
Few would speek ill of these grim champions if they but knew the service the Rangers have performed for centuries on behalf of all that is good in Middle Earth.

This juice is dark and brooding yes, but it has a lighter side. Just like the Rangers of the North it can be easy to miss judge this juice and not see the underlying goodness. I fault the website blurb for not ordering this juice off the bat, I was scared of it and it looked too dark for my tastes, but be assured it is not as heavy and pungent as the description suggests, it is in fact very crispy tobacco and every so often I get a hint of the promised citrus. Not everyone I gave a taste of this juice liked it but the ones who did loved it. I will be lying if I say this is my favourite but you can taste that it is a good quality juice and I will definately get more to keep for when I am in the mood for it, perhaps while watching a LOTR movie. the only "dark" side about this juice is how it treats your coils, it has no respect and will have you wondering if your battery has gone flat.
I find myself longing to be back in my bananna plantation but this juice has its own merits and if you like tobacco flavours you will most likely enjoy this juice. It made me feel like a Ranger, staring over the wild plains or sitting in the shadows at the Prancing Pony tavern, like a Blackbird, watching, waiting...Strider.jpg
NOTE: Reviews are subjective and reflect my personal tastes.

Oh the drama......:tmi:

Great review @Rooigevaar - you should consider writing short stories. I love tobacco and citrus, should be right up my ally

Give it to him.
He associates and makes a very good connection between a theatrical scenario and a flavor. He's actually hit the nail on the head and picked out everything about Blackbird that makes it my No.1

I'm with Hi Ho here... I tried Silica and didn't enjoy it one bit... I'm also trying the ReadyXwick and I'm not sure if the taste is quite as good as I get with cotton but it's very close... but it's lasting capabilities make it a very much need to have and can't wait till we can get our paws on some more!

Who ordered Level 1 Elixir? Any takers for a review on the non tobacco flavor?

Back