With this thread in mind - "hate-towards-vape-shops"

mad_hatter

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Customer Service. Man, Capital Vapes has blown me away.

Backstory: I purchased a Yihi SX Mini G Class from The eCig Store about a year ago. A few weeks ago, the screen died. I contacted the vendor, who recommended I deal with YiHi regarding the Warranty (Fun Fact, Yihi have a ONE YEAR warranty on their mods,three months on the USB connector thoug. How cool is that?)

Yihi were prompt in getting back to me, gave me an RMA Code and put me in touch with Patrick at Capital Vapes, who is the authorized YiHi Service Provider in South Africa.

Patrick was in touch almost immediately, and kept in touch constantly throughout the entire warranty process. The repair was completed in 1 (ONE) day, and I had my mod back in my hands less than a week after I had shipped it off to him.

You made no money from me during this entire process, but you still ensured you had a happy customer. This is how it should be done.

That's excellent news, WELL DONE Capital Vapes!!!

Customer Service. Man, Capital Vapes has blown me away.

Backstory: I purchased a Yihi SX Mini G Class from The eCig Store about a year ago. A few weeks ago, the screen died. I contacted the vendor, who recommended I deal with YiHi regarding the Warranty (Fun Fact, Yihi have a ONE YEAR warranty on their mods,three months on the USB connector thoug. How cool is that?)

Yihi were prompt in getting back to me, gave me an RMA Code and put me in touch with Patrick at Capital Vapes, who is the authorized YiHi Service Provider in South Africa.

Patrick was in touch almost immediately, and kept in touch constantly throughout the entire warranty process. The repair was completed in 1 (ONE) day, and I had my mod back in my hands less than a week after I had shipped it off to him.

You made no money from me during this entire process, but you still ensured you had a happy customer. This is how it should be done.

Thank you so much for this

It makes me really happy when my customers are happy :)

Thank you for the kind words

Hi Uncle Rob

Glad you received the package. I will follow up with The Courier Guy as to why it took so long to reach you.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards

Patrick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back