World Wonders - Juice Reviews

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
GehzgkV.jpg

Smelling:
A most heavenly smell - fruits and coconut. Immediately evokes images of exotic drinks, beaches and bikini clad girls.

gRbxncj.jpg
wZcrsDS.jpg

Tasting:
The promise of the smell is more than fulfilled in the taste. You remember when you first tasted some of your all time favourite juices - you went "wow" after each toot. This is one of those jooses for me.

Melon in most e-liquids is the main player, the most prominent and easily recognized taste. I, for one, like melon juices, but cannot vape them for an extended period of time - it becomes just too much melon. Pyramid is not one of those. Melon is not the star here. It is completely integrated with the berries, forming an awesome fruity and uplifting backbone.

The star here is, without a doubt, the coconut. Not the dessicated kind we are used to. Fresh coconut flesh - wet and juicy. The most authentic coconut I have ever experienced in a juice.

SJHkAlz.jpg

Just a tad of creaminess to tie everything together in a perfect union.

I get a nice tingling aftertaste - like the berries dancing on the tip of my tongue. Then a slightly sweet remembrance of the coconut. And I want more!

Where to classify Pyramid? For me it is right on the border between fruity and dessert. Fruity, yet sweet, but leaning towards slightly sweet.

All in all an uplifting juice, light, airy, fruity and semi-sweet. A masterpiece. No more work to be done.

Technical:
Pyramid is 70VG/30PG - lots of clouds.
My bottle is 6 mg nicotine. More used to 12 mg, but good throat hit nevertheless.

Described on their web site as: Melon and berries on a bed of fresh juicy coconut with just a hint of cream.

Tasted on a Reo Mini in a Chalice III atomizer at 0.77 ohms (around 22W) with ceramic wick.

Pyramid is right at the top of my re-order list. If only I could find it - resellers not yet listed on their web site - http://ww-vape.com/. See www.vapeking.co.za sells their range (R160.00 for 30 ml), but could not find Pyramid there. Maybe a new release. Got mine directly from @WorldWonders - have left a message with them to ask and will edit in due course.

Off to the beach:
My plane has just landed. Get yourself a bottle of this awesome juice and join me on the beach! You can have the hammock.

wRvF6k3.jpg

Awesome review @Andre!
I enjoyed reading that so much.
Loved the pictures!
I need to try this now

OK off to find a bottle now! I have been searching for a real coconut taste and they are hard to find! Thanks @Andre! Love your reviews!

Now isn't that just dandy... you get us all excited and the juice is no where to be found! :(

Got hold of @WorldWonders at last. He had phone troubles. Pyramid should be available soon. He will let me know exactly when, and I shall report here.

6TjoDBZ.jpg

On opening the bottle I smell something sweet, a bit of fruity and this:

eBkDCDu.jpg

Oh my, let us go and check what they say on the web site:

From the Persian and Arabic phrase “crown of palaces”, this monument of love is an exotic blend of tropical fruit and rose florals wrapped in white chocolate. Experience Turkish delight and passion fruit on a subtle white chocolate base.

Tasting:
The only other juice with floral notes I have ever vaped, is Nicoticket's Roundhouse, a Cherry Rose Tobacco (NET). I found it interesting and unique, maybe for a very occasional vape. The combination in Tah Mahal works far better for me. This is not one of those juices that most will immediately love. You have to spend some time with it to really appreciate the craft that went into it. Reminds me something @johan posted (in connection with beer): "Taste is relative...Craft is everything".

One cannot miss the king of flowers in Taj Mahal - fresh with nuances of powder and wood notes - feminine, clean and romantic! Depending on the state of your palate, the powder does tend to leave a bit of dryness in the mouth on the aftertaste. Some days I experienced it, some days not - not that it is unpleasant at all - it is part of the taste experience and what makes this juice unique.

I can detect a bit of fruit, but very muted and in the background for me - more of an aromatic backbone. Surrounding the fruit and rose, leaving some sweetness on the palate is the white chocolate. And the taste is like real white chocolate - those creamy bars one gets. Fortunately, not as sweet as the real bar, but a counterbalance to the other flavours.

Tasted this joose in a Chalice III bf dripper, single coil at around 0.7 ohms (24W), in a Cyclops bf dripper, dual coils at around 0.55 ohms (33W) and in a GEM RTA, single coil, on a regulated mod at around 13W. On the dual coils and in the RTA I perceived Taj Mahal as a more integrated juice. On the single coils I could detect the separate layers of mainly the floral and the white chocolate.

Verdict:
Not love at first sight. Took me about 2ml to start appreciate it and get used to the floral notes. Some 15 ml later I can now confidently say I really like this joose. A unique and craft product. Will I vape it every day? No, but at least once a week. It is certainly not overly sweet. For my own personal preferences I would have liked a bit more fruit.

Rose water is widely used in Asian and Middle Eastern cuisine. If that is your craving, this juice will more than delight.

Technical:
Taj Mahal is 70VG/30PG - lots of clouds.
My bottle is 12 mg nicotine. A good throat hit, but a smooth vape.
Available at www.vapeking.co.za at R160.00 for a 30 ml bottle.

Last edited:
Excellent review and accurate identification of the individual flavors @Andre, by luck I got hold of a 100ml bottle before I left - pairs very well with a chilled Chenin Blanc IMO.

It's a pity that its so difficult to get these juices. Seems one vendor has "exclusive rights" to sell these, and the makers is not replying to queries.

Ah well, moving on.

Hi @Andre ,did you manage to locate any more of the Pyramid yet?
I did speak to @WorldWonders (Erich), twice, and he promised to update and answer queries re this thread and in his forum. Nada, so far. He did say he was busy with an exam or something, but no excuse in my book. Pity, because his juices really are extremely good. Shall PM you his cell number if you want to follow up.
If you like Hertzog cookies (jam and coconut) be sure to try his Table Mountain - a most delectable dessert juice.

I did speak to @WorldWonders (Erich), twice, and he promised to update and answer queries re this thread and in his forum. Nada, so far. He did say he was busy with an exam or something, but no excuse in my book. Pity, because his juices really are extremely good. Shall PM you his cell number if you want to follow up.
If you like Hertzog cookies (jam and coconut) be sure to try his Table Mountain - a most delectable dessert juice.
Thanks for the PM Andre.
I think if you've asked twice without reply then I'm not chasing,shame because I would have bought based on your review and I'm sure there are others as well.

Don't think I have eaten a Hertzog cookie before but I would sure like to try this juice out because it sounds delicious :)
Hope these juices are going to be restocked soon.

I am yet to find a satisfying coconut flavoured e liquid. Will be sure to give this hertzog cookie a bash.

Thanks for the recommendation @Andre!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I am yet to find a satisfying coconut flavoured e liquid. Will be sure to give this hertzog cookie a bash.

Thanks for the recommendation @Andre!
Really top class coconut juices imo.
Pyramid has a juicy coconut and is slightly sweet - see first review in this thread.
Table Mountain is a full on sweet coconut dessert juice - shall do a proper review at a later stage.

Back