World Wonders - Juice Reviews

Hi all

This is my first review of a World Wonders juice. This juice maker has been here for quite some time as a supporting vendor (run by @WorldWonders). I love their theme of world wonders with each juice named after a wonder of the world. Their juices are sold at various vendors. I got a bottle of Table Mountain some time back from Vapeolicious on recommendation of @Andre. I was intrigued by the flavour description but more about that later. I bought a 30ml bottle for R150 I think, but I see they now sell for R160 per 30ml. I got the strongest available - 12mg. It's a 70% VG liquid. I have been vaping it for 2 months in two devices. Here goes...

WORLD WONDERS - Table Mountain (12mg)

Bottom line - a satisfying dessert with a slightly tart fruit and feint coconut taste. I liked this juice for its boldness and full mouth feel. It delivers a rich and tasty vape. It's a pity the coconut didn't come through more. I am not a big dessert fan but I enjoyed this a lot. I am now very keen to try the other juices in this range.

IMG_0907 - World Wonders Table Mountain 640by480.jpg

The juice is light orange in colour and has a delightful coconut cookie smell. I love smelling this juice!

Up front, let me say that it's too bad the juice doesn't taste like it smells in the bottle. Very little coconut on the vape for me. But it's not bad news - this is a lovely juice and it grew on me over time.

I find this one quite challenging to describe accurately. I get a mild fruity but slightly sour taste with a very feint coconut in the background. Far less coconut than the smell. This is not a fresh fruity vape - it's more on the dessert side. I can't pin down the fruit itself, perhaps a mix of a few. I do find it mildly flavoured and very well balanced. It's a complex juice no doubt. Whatever it is, I do find it very tasty and satisfying.

It is slightly sweet but not overly so. There is a rather pleasing sourness/tartness linked to the fruit. I find the vape on the wettish side. It's definitely a warmish vape, not cool and refreshing. It tastes natural.

I found the throat hit very good for a 12mg 70%VG juice. It has a nice punch to it. I also liked the slight tingling I got in my mouth afterward. Vapour production is good - likely from the higher VG content.

It has a medium texture - not too fine or too coarse. The part I loved about this juice was the satisfying full mouth feel it gave me. In a vape sense, it's "filling". It's a bold vape and easily takes care of nic cravings. Sort of like a good tobacco juice would.

I did not find this an all-day mindless type vape. It is quite bold and to me, more of a dessert vape. It's not refreshing and light, rather more tasty and rich. It made me thirsty. So I preferred it after meals and on occasion - or when I needed a satisfying nic fix.

The aftertaste is mild and doesn't linger. I get a slight coconut on occasion. The aftertaste does leave a bit of dryness in the mouth so I found myself often reaching for some water.

The only negative for me was that the exhaled vapour on occasion had a slightly over-ripe odour to it. Not a biggie though just a minor detraction. Seems to be linked to that fruit flavour.

The Hertzog cookie

I don't normally refer to the juice descriptions when reviewing juices because it taints my judgement. I try forget the description and not refer to it once it goes into the review devices. But this juice is different because the description was partly what got me interested. They say it's like a Hertzog cookie. I have never eaten one of these but it certainly looks delicious.

Hertzog Cookie 400by252.jpg

It's a traditional South African jam and coconut tartlet. Or as another description says "a pastry base filled with apricot preserves and topped with coconut meringue". It was named after a 1924 SA Prime Minister because legend has it that it was one of his wife's recipes and he loved it so much that she named it after him.

After vaping this, I certainly get some of these elements. That fruity flavour I get is likely the apricot. I also get the coconut, but it's very feint on the vape. I sort of get the pastry element - as that filling mouth feel sensation.

Overall, I'd say its a good recreation but who am I to judge - I haven't eaten one yet! I would have liked a bit more pastry and coconut though.

Mouth to Lung versus Lung Hit

This juice vaped very well in my equipment. I tried it in both mouth to lung (MTL) style on a Reo/RM2 and direct lung hit style on a Reo/Nuppin.

I enjoyed both but preferred MTL on the RM2
  • MTL (RM2) - I found it to be a bit sweeter, more desserty and a bit richer. I also got a more pleasing throat hit.
  • Lung Hit (Nuppin) - I found it to be less sweet, a bit more fruity, and a bit more tart/sour. It was a bit lighter and not as rich.
Packaging:
  • Functional packaging
  • Plastic squeezable bottles with functional drip tip.
  • The labelling is good. Perhaps a criticism is that the juice name is not that visible. It has the mg strength but its on the side not very prominently displayed. I did not see the PG/VG ratio. Neither did I see it on their website. I did see it in their subforum on ECIGSSA though.
  • The cap is NOT of the "child deterrent" variety.
Equipment used:
  • REO Grand/RM2 - 0.50 ohm para-coil - Jap Cotton wick - (27 to 35 Watts, depending on battery level)
  • REO Grand/Nuppin1 - 0.40 ohm dual col - Jap Cotton wick - (34 to 44 Watts, depending on battery level)

Hi all

This is my first review of a World Wonders juice. This juice maker has been here for quite some time as a supporting vendor (run by @WorldWonders). I love their theme of world wonders with each juice named after a wonder of the world. Their juices are sold at various vendors. I got a bottle of Table Mountain some time back from Vapeolicious on recommendation of @Andre. I was intrigued by the flavour description but more about that later. I bought a 30ml bottle for R150 I think, but I see they now sell for R160 per 30ml. I got the strongest available - 12mg. It's a 70% VG liquid. I have been vaping it for 2 months in two devices. Here goes...

Bottom line - a satisfying dessert with a slightly tart fruit and feint coconut taste. I liked this juice for its boldness and full mouth feel. It delivers a rich and tasty vape. It's a pity the coconut didn't come through more. I am not a big dessert fan but I enjoyed this a lot. I am now very keen to try the other juices in this range.

View attachment 48720

The juice is light orange in colour and has a delightful coconut cookie smell. I love smelling this juice!

Up front, let me say that it's too bad the juice doesn't taste like it smells in the bottle. Very little coconut on the vape for me. But it's not bad news - this is a lovely juice and it grew on me over time.

I find this one quite challenging to describe accurately. I get a mild fruity but slightly sour taste with a very feint coconut in the background. Far less coconut than the smell. This is not a fresh fruity vape - it's more on the dessert side. I can't pin down the fruit itself, perhaps a mix of a few. I do find it mildly flavoured and very well balanced. It's a complex juice no doubt. Whatever it is, I do find it very tasty and satisfying.

It is slightly sweet but not overly so. There is a rather pleasing sourness/tartness linked to the fruit. I find the vape on the wettish side. It's definitely a warmish vape, not cool and refreshing. It tastes natural.

I found the throat hit very good for a 12mg 70%VG juice. It has a nice punch to it. I also liked the slight tingling I got in my mouth afterward. Vapour production is good - likely from the higher VG content.

It has a medium texture - not too fine or too coarse. The part I loved about this juice was the satisfying full mouth feel it gave me. In a vape sense, it's "filling". It's a bold vape and easily takes care of nic cravings. Sort of like a good tobacco juice would.

I did not find this an all-day mindless type vape. It is quite bold and to me, more of a dessert vape. It's not refreshing and light, rather more tasty and rich. It made me thirsty. So I preferred it after meals and on occasion - or when I needed a satisfying nic fix.

The aftertaste is mild and doesn't linger. I get a slight coconut on occasion. The aftertaste does leave a bit of dryness in the mouth so I found myself often reaching for some water.

The only negative for me was that the exhaled vapour on occasion had a slightly over-ripe odour to it. Not a biggie though just a minor detraction. Seems to be linked to that fruit flavour.

The Hertzog cookie

I don't normally refer to the juice descriptions when reviewing juices because it taints my judgement. I try forget the description and not refer to it once it goes into the review devices. But this juice is different because the description was partly what got me interested. They say it's like a Hertzog cookie. I have never eaten one of these but it certainly looks delicious.

View attachment 48721

It's a traditional South African jam and coconut tartlet. Or as another description says "a pastry base filled with apricot preserves and topped with coconut meringue". It was named after a 1924 SA Prime Minister because legend has it that it was one of his wife's recipes and he loved it so much that she named it after him.

After vaping this, I certainly get some of these elements. That fruity flavour I get is likely the apricot. I also get the coconut, but it's very feint on the vape. I sort of get the pastry element - as that filling mouth feel sensation.

Overall, I'd say its a good recreation but who am I to judge - I haven't eaten one yet! I would have liked a bit more pastry and coconut though.

This juice vaped very well in my equipment. I tried it in both mouth to lung (MTL) style on a Reo/RM2 and direct lung hit style on a Reo/Nuppin.

• MTL (RM2) - I found it to be a bit sweeter, more desserty and a bit richer. I also got a more pleasing throat hit.
  • Lung Hit (Nuppin) - I found it to be less sweet, a bit more fruity, and a bit more tart/sour. It was a bit lighter and not as rich.
Packaging:
  • Functional packaging
  • The labelling is good. Perhaps a criticism is that the juice name is not that visible. It has the mg strength but its on the side not very prominently displayed. I did not see the PG/VG ratio. Neither did I see it on their website. I did see it in their subforum on ECIGSSA though.
Equipment used:
  • REO Grand/RM2 - 0.50 ohm para-coil - Jap Cotton wick - (27 to 35 Watts, depending on battery level)
  • REO Grand/Nuppin1 - 0.40 ohm dual col - Jap Cotton wick - (34 to 44 Watts, depending on battery level)
Great in-depth review there, you really should consider a YouTube channel @Silver

Great in-depth review there, you really should consider a YouTube channel @Silver

Many thanks @Pixstar, much appreciated!

Maybe at some point I should look into making a video format.

But for now, I am enjoying the written reviews ;-)

@Silver I am in Cape Town on Tuesday. I will bring you some friggin Hertzoggies. You cant NOT know them and call yourself Capetonian lol. Mini vape meet in the late afternoon perhaps? Southern Suburbs will be cool a few forum members that side I want to meet ☺

@Silver I am in Cape Town on Tuesday. I will bring you some friggin Hertzoggies. You cant NOT know them and call yourself Capetonian lol. Mini vape meet in the late afternoon perhaps? Southern Suburbs will be cool a few forum members that side I want to meet ☺

Many thanks @Lord Vetinari - and that is a very kind offer and gesture from you!
We will have to make it another time when I am next in Cape Town ;-)
I am from Johannesburg - depite being a firm admirer and reasonably frequent visitor to the mother city

This is exactly how I experienced this juice @Silver, these sweet/sour balance of the apricot jam is spot on, I also would have liked the coconut cookie part to have been more of a feature but all in all this is a great juice and definitely one of my favourites.

Oh and thanks @Andre and of course @WorldWonders for getting us hooked on this ;)

Many thanks @Lord Vetinari - and that is a very kind offer and gesture from you!
We will have to make it another time when I am next in Cape Town ;-)
I am from Johannesburg - depite being a firm admirer and reasonably frequent visitor to the mother city
Lol... yeah I got your town wrong... but if you are down please let me know. I bake for fun will treat you to some hertzoggies.

This is exactly how I experienced this juice @Silver, these sweet/sour balance of the apricot jam is spot on, I also would have liked the coconut cookie part to have been more of a feature but all in all this is a great juice and definitely one of my favourites.

Oh and thanks @Andre and of course @WorldWonders for getting us hooked on this ;)

Thanks @BumbleBee -
Glad to know I am on the right track!!

I am just a bit nervous of what Andre will say. Thankfully I see he last logged in only on Friday - so I assume he is away - lol.

Lol... yeah I got your town wrong... but if you are down please let me know. I bake for fun will treat you to some hertzoggies.

I am definitely looking forward to having a Hertzoggie! That is kind of you to offer to bake me a Hertzoggie!

I have a tiny bit left of this juice - and I would like to vape it side by side with eating one of these delicious looking cookies.

Generally though I am not a big fan of jam tartlets and the like. So it will be interesting...

I am definitely looking forward to having a Hertzoggie! That is kind of you to offer to bake me a Hertzoggie!

I have a tiny bit left of this juice - and I would like to vape it side by side with eating one of these delicious looking cookies.

Generally though I am not a big fan of jam tartlets and the like. So it will be interesting...
Its the coconut that saves them. Sucks away the sweet after taste :) If done right it should be like a good chocolate with nuts, sweet while you have it but with no lingering notes.

Fantastic stuff!!

Hi all

View attachment 48720

The Hertzog cookie

View attachment 48721

Packaging:
  • Functional packaging
Equipment used:
Great review as always @Silver!

I bought Taj Mahal today and it tastes alot(i mean exactly) like the Great Wall should taste according to the flavour profile. I'm wondering if the bottle was labelled incorrectly? It's a lovely joose just not what i was expecting...

fantastic in depth review was a very good read now where are my cookies...

@Silver Your review is great. Informative and well laid out. I can definitely make a decision if I would go and buy this now. Thank you

World Wonders_Colossus.jpg
WORLD WONDERS - COLOSSUS
@Esheli

Local

Purchased from: Unrecorded
Price: Unrecorded

Flavour Description:
“Hazelnut Biscotti Dipped in a Cafe Latte” and “A complex blend of rich nutty dessert flavours”

VG/PG: Not stated
Nic: 3mg
Mod: iJust 3
Coil: Commercial - Kanthal Net and Multihole HW-M 0.15 ohm
Watts: 80W

My comments:
This juice has two flavour descriptions which is somewhat confusing, since the second one does not mention coffee. Indeed, it is only recently that I discovered the first description and realized that this is a coffee juice.

The coffee component is light and creamy. On its own it wouldn’t really say much, but the underlying hazelnut makes it a most enjoyable vape.

For me, it's not strong enough to be a wake-‘n-vape, but it's a delightful juice to vape during the day!

Would I buy this juice again: Yes!

Last edited:
Back