Worst buys of 2017!!!

Not so much a bad but in terms of quality of gear, but the serpent bf I got to use on my Dripbox. Who knew that you had to make a coil for the rda to make contact with the mods 510? ... Apparently everyone I never spoke to before buying it. So now it's been plugged and is sitting atop my stingray clone hoping for another squonker to come along

Thanks to all you guys advise and reviews not many

But worst buy for me was:

1 Limitless Pulse (Peace of Crap)
2 Vandy Vape MESH RDA (don't know what I was thinking)

To be honest after reading all the great reviews I so wanted to try it but dont know if the nic was to high (6mg compared to my usual 3mg) but Paulies Guava just didnt do it for me at all and Jeem Juice as well

Ram squonker! Oooomf it started out leka coz it was first squonker but Junne it wasn’t AT ALL!

1) some really kak juice - my gosh how do some companies sell this shyte
2) kylin rta... leaks leaks
3) new dotmod 24 rda ... that stupid clamp system ... what the &$&&
4) skyline... love it but could have bought the bloody clone and had beer money for a year and oh yes the authentic blooody stick juice flow nonsense...cost me more bringing in another deck than buying a clone

On behalf of vape companies everywhere, I must apologise for the Wismec Predator :(

I have given most of it away... trying to empty the Vape Cave... most of the juice has gone to good homes... I just need to cull the hardware some more.

Can I please have dibs on the gold skyline and the black faced mod with the gold sides that you said hurt your hand. :D :rolleyes:
:h:
Dave ;)

Kylin RTA - worst tank, EVER

Pulse BF Box Mod - Awesome device , just realised I don't like squonking and mechs are too much fuss with coil calculations etc for crazy hits - enjoying regulated life too much

I understand how all of you must be feeling - because all of the Time Effort Energy & Money invested into your particular Items - is now spent and gone with zero return - This note is to say that I have been pretty fortunate to have not experienced any specific “Failure” and have appreciated everything to date - so - not to sound crazy or disrespectful to anyone - I really need to say thank You to all who have informed - reviewed - helped - advised - assisted me along my vaping journey so as not to have any “Bad Buys” - All Greatly Appreciated.

Kylin rta
Pulse bf box
Kryten RDA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Vandy Vape Beserker
2. Tons of juice .... mostly local.
3. Kylin
4. Armor RDA

I honestly feel that the "Hype" created by some led to a lot of disappointment for many - vaping is just to diverse & subjective & one has to learn your personal vaping style, read plenty of reviews, learn which community members share the same style of vaping & don't rush in. During the first 2 years of my vaping journey I rushed into the hype created by the common "Hype" culprits, only to be disappointed & then to see they too were dumping very gear they helped hype.

Last edited:
Back