Wotofo Lush Plus RDA Giveaway: Multiple Build Options, Superb Flavor Experience

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Extra Extra!!

We just launched a Tax Season Sales on our site.
30% off by using the code "TaxSeason".
It's the best time to get the devices at very favorable prices. Go Go Go!

FFvWjRZ.jpg

More details about this sales, please visit: https://www.heavengifts.com/article/Retail-Tax-Season-Sales.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good news!!!

Do you think 1 set is not so enough for you to fight for? Wanna more chance to win this Lush Plus RDA? Here you go.

1488359784_cdb836.jpg

Another giveaway is in full swing on our site--Win Wotofo Lush Plus RDA Giveaway, Try The Fancy Building Experience! 8 sets are waiting for you!

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys...it's been a while since our last contest, do you miss us ;)? I hope it's a big "YES" :) Well well, no smalltalk, guess what prize we are gonna bring to you this time? hmm...I must say, if you are into dripping and building, you would definitely love this new prize. Of course, if you are planning to try dripping, this one would also make a good start. It's Lush Plus RDA by Wotofo!! You might think of the Lush RDA, right? But wait, this Plus version has very little in common with its predecessor except for the name. It's 24mm in diameter and features a unique split-staggered two post build deck design that supports multiple building options. The super large wire holes give you much posibility for bigger and seriously creative coil builds. And the posts are milled to maximize juice well capacity. Two bottom air slots and the air holes beneath your coils form a direct to coil airflow system, which is not that airy though non-adjustable. The reduced chamber also maximizes flavor and vapor density. Simply put, this Lush Plus RDA will satisfy you with both building fun and flavor chasing.

So are you hooked on getting your hands on this new RDA? Here we go, 1 kit is ready for you to WIN. Go for it NOW!!

c6nVnT6.jpg

Reply any rule below to enter:
1. What do you think of this RDA's build deck?
2. Any aspect of this RDA needs to be improved?
3. Which device are you gonna match it with?
4. Share you coil builds, such as what wires, how many wraps, etc.
5. Tag 2 of your friends here.

Note:
1. We use random.org to select winner on March 10, 2017.
2. One answer per post, which means each participant can post 5 times at most.
3. We require at least 25 participants.

----------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #60 daniel craig!!

lMDEp4t.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Wotofo Lush Plus RDA, you can pick one from HG at US$27.18 by using 10% off code “AHG10”.

Last edited:
Not 100% sure, it looks complicated
Bottom airflow on rda never works, rda are not suppose to leak thus top airflow is great
Vgod mech of course
Using ni80 g20 9 raps at 0.13
5. Tag 2 of your friends here
@Geoff @NeXuS

4. My best coils to date are some fused claptons made by a friend of mine here in East London.

26g fused wrapped in 38g all Ni80 3.. ID 5wraps a side in dual configuration.

It is interesting, looks like it will be a little more cumbersome to build on and center the coil over the airflow, but if the flavor is good it will be worth the hassle

I'm always skeptical about bottom airflow so think that might be a problem but I have an open mind

Lost Vape Therion DNA166

I like playing with big coils in my drippers. i would more than likely throw in a set of fused claptons to get it in and around the 0.25 range

Looks easy and simple to use.

I would need to test it before I could say for certain. So far it all looks good.

NiChrome 8 wrap 3mm ID is always a winner.

I am always excited by different things and I think this looks like a futuristic v8 engine!

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

1. I love the deck, looks like i could have fun buiding on this

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

2. I would only be worried about leak issues

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back