Wotofo Recurve RDA

MoneymanVape

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
looks intresting.new rda from mike and wotofo. Im sure if wotofo makes them quality will be good and price will be right.
Any thoughts guys?

I’m very interested in this for my single battery Mech squonkers! It looks like a real winner

Pics of Recurve RDA and deck... Looks pretty bad-ass to me and that airflow is interesting

Recurve-RDA-by-Wotofo-on-mod-570x400.jpg Recurve-RDA-by-Wotofo-with-build-570x400.jpg

They hit a winner with the Nudge 22 for squonking and this looks like another squonk winner...
Have watched several reviews and they all rave about it as a great squonk atty.

Recurve RDA - Excellent Squonking RDA and at last an RDA that I don't oversquonk and get juice all over my mod! The reviews on this one are spot on and it's a Chicken Dinner!

The little tool to measure the leg lengths for the coil is a marvellous idea!
Recurve01.jpg

OK let's do this!
Recurve02.jpg

Will have to test the COTN wicks another time because it doesn't fit in a 2.5mm coil. Bummer!
Recurve03.jpg Recurve04.jpg

The coil build and wicking could not be easier!
Recurve05.jpg Recurve06.jpg Recurve07.jpg Recurve08.jpg

510 Adapter works just fine but the 810 suits the vape. Time to vape another juice for a bit!
Recurve09.jpg Recurve10.jpg

Anyone able to input on how this stacks up to the alternatives in its price-bracket? Specifically the GR1 and the Nudge 22.

Thinking of either of these three options to throw on my outdoor knock-about Pico.

Anyone able to input on how this stacks up to the alternatives in its price-bracket? Specifically the GR1 and the Nudge 22.

Thinking of either of these three options to throw on my outdoor knock-about Pico.

I haven't tried the Recurve but I have the GR1 and Nudge 22mm. They vape very differently.

I only vape desserts and tobaccos, and both are flavor machines, I have a Hadaly as well and imo they both beat the Hadaly and they're on par with the Flave for the best flavor RDAs around.

I think you're guaranteed to love the Nudge, I can't find any cons for it besides the limited airflow adjustability, but the options available are perfect for me.

With the GR1 there are a couple of things to note - the mouth piece is tiny and takes some getting used to. With the standard top cap u basically need to place your lips right over the drip tip onto the top of the top cap. If you try to just use the drip tip you'll end up drawing extra air in from the corners of your mouth, thus reducing flavor. This may be a concern for you.

I bought the optional 24mm top cap with the 810 drip tip set from 3fvape, I couldn't find it locally. That solves that issue.

Another thing to note is that the GR1 is much more suited to squonking rather than dripping. The way the airflow is designed means dripping can easily lead to leaking. The Nudge is perfect for both.

Also, the GR1 gives a much warmer vape. I love both of them. I use the GR1 mainly for tobaccos and the Nudge for desserts. The "cons" on the GR1 are actually pros in the specific way I use it, but you'll need to decide if that's what you're looking for.

Another thing to note is that if you're thinking of going that route then bear in mind that the GR1 with 24mm top cap and the Recurve won't fit on the standard Pico, unless file down the battery cap. Perhaps you have the Pico 25mm?

Actually that's assuming the width is an accurate 24mm. I could check later if the GR1 fits on the Pico

Last edited:
Firstly, this is an absolute winner RDA.

I just did a build with one of the included coils, came out to 0.23. The airflow is perfect and flavour exceptional. I normally build around 0.4 for my mech squonkers as I don't enjoy a hot vape, thing is, with the cooling from this airflow setup it feels like I'm vaping on about 38 watts when I'm actually at 60+, absolutely perfect.

If you enjoy squonking and looking for a new RDA, I would highly recommend the Recurve.

Firstly, this is an absolute winner RDA.

I just did a build with one of the included coils, came out to 0.23. The airflow is perfect and flavour exceptional. I normally build around 0.4 for my mech squonkers as I don't enjoy a hot vape, thing is, with the cooling from this airflow setup it feels like I'm vaping on about 38 watts when I'm actually at 60+, absolutely perfect.

If you enjoy squonking and looking for a new RDA, I would highly recommend the Recurve.
Not for MTL I presume?

If you're not squonking it, how deep is the juice well on this RDA?

I have been using the Recurve RDA for a few days and not since the Cyclone RDA on a REO have I used an RDA as much. This is a fantastic RDA and I must say my favourite RDA and I have a lot of High-End RDA's... I have been using Toffee d'Luxe in it and the flavour is spectacular.

It is hard to over squonk but you can do it if you really try. Is the most user-friendly squoking RDA in my collection.

I'm now running it on a Therion DNA75C with Replay and even I can't believe how much I'm using it! :p I have squonked this much since my REO days!

I ordered a second one today!

Replay 010.JPG

A very noteworthy RDA. I have been thoroughly enjoying mine this past few days and it has benched the hadaly. Flavor is really good but the biggest calling card is the ease of use with regards to squonking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A very noteworthy RDA. I have been thoroughly enjoying mine this past few days and it has benched the hadaly. Flavor is really good but the biggest calling card is the ease of use with regards to squonking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What!
It benched the Hadaly!
Hmmm....
What coil and juice you got in there @Amir?
Whats the airflow like compared?

I know the hadaly is easy to leak when squonking but i am dripping with it

Back