Wotofo Recurve RDA

Same here...have been using it exclusively since Thursday and I can confidently say that it is, by far, the best buy of the year so far.

Everything just works and integrates flawlessly. Not a single con...

I'm not sure how hard @Rob Fisher squanks but I have been unable to get her to leak through any given orifice... 35149855-816C-4B32-90BD-0A7F56D0DD6B.jpeg

Just do it...

Lol thats just rude @Rude Rudi ;-)
Here we go again

Great picture!

What!
It benched the Hadaly!
Hmmm....
What coil and juice you got in there @Amir?
Whats the airflow like compared?

I know the hadaly is easy to leak when squonking but i am dripping with it

Coil that came in the box at .24 ohm and I’ve tried a variety of juices so far including BFB straight outta the toaster which is a really complex juice. Airflow is fairly versatile with wide open being a very slightly restrictive DL hit but I rock it with 2 sets of air holes open instead of all 3 open. I’m really really enjoying it. Hadaly flavor is untouchable in my humble opinion but the recurve is the best squonking rda I’ve seen in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're looking for a new RDA @Silver , the Recurve has blown me away. I'm already thinking of getting a second one, it benched my Entheon and Hadaly, so far I have not found a single con. Airflow is smooth, flavour is excellent, I haven't been able to oversquonk it (yet).

If you're looking for a new RDA @Silver , the Recurve has blown me away. I'm already thinking of getting a second one, it benched my Entheon and Hadaly, so far I have not found a single con. Airflow is smooth, flavour is excellent, I haven't been able to oversquonk it (yet).

Thanks @JB1987
Great to hear
Seems most of you are using it on a squonker
How do you think it will perform in dripping mode?

Thanks @JB1987
Great to hear

Hi Ho @Silver the reviewers say it's not a great dripper but personally, I have dripped and squonked with it and I still think it's marvellous!

Thanks @JB1987
Great to hear

I'm not sure how it will fare as dripper, to be honest I haven't tested it. The juice well is rather small so I do think it's better suited to squonking.

I'm not sure how it will fare as dripper, to be honest I haven't tested it. The juice well is rather small so I do think it's better suited to squonking.

Agreed! It was designed for a squonker!

Agreed! It was designed for a squonker!

Also with the way the airflow is designed, dripping from the top would surely cause juice build up on the sloped airflow posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m keen on one to replace my dead rabbit sq, getting seriously average flavour out of it.

Looooooooving the recurve!!!

Tried to make it leak all weekend but just couldn’t. Felt rather defeated :rofl:

Looooooooving the recurve!!!

Tried to make it leak all weekend but just couldn’t. Felt rather defeated :rofl:
Then you didn't try hard enough. Send it to me for a week and it will be leaking, if I can't get it to leak in one week I may have to keep it a bit longer.

Just got 2 of these today. got some 20g flatwire NI60 and wrapped it in 38g NI80 did 6 wraps comes out to .18 and im vaping it at 40watts.
All i can say is WOW! really happy with them great flavour and decent cloud production. Coming from someone who only used dual coils im very impressed and its made my O.C.D coil making life much easier.

Only thing i noticed while building is in alot of the reviews of the rda most of the reviewers had their coils aligned slightly below the top of the deck.
So i used the coil tool and placed my coil and it was slightly above the top of the deck. I did that in one rda and the other one i did it as per the reviewers i saw and i must admit i like it slightly below the top of the deck. Even in mike vapes video he has it slightly below the top of the deck.
So im not terribly sure what happened with the coil tool.

Just got 2 of these today. got some 20g flatwire NI60 and wrapped it in 38g NI80 did 6 wraps comes out to .18 and im vaping it at 40watts.
All i can say is WOW! really happy with them great flavour and decent cloud production. Coming from someone who only used dual coils im very impressed and its made my O.C.D coil making life much easier.

Only thing i noticed while building is in alot of the reviews of the rda most of the reviewers had their coils aligned slightly below the top of the deck.
So i used the coil tool and placed my coil and it was slightly above the top of the deck. I did that in one rda and the other one i did it as per the reviewers i saw and i must admit i like it slightly below the top of the deck. Even in mike vapes video he has it slightly below the top of the deck.

I benched by Dead Rabbits for the Recurve and haven't missed the DR's at all. I have oversqonked once or twice but that due to changing to the soft silicone bottles which takes a little getting used to. I've found a vast difference in both flavour and clouds by positioning the coil lower to the build deck as possible. Running Kanthal 26 para coil @ 0.45 ohms @ 30W - Bliss

I benched by Dead Rabbits for the Recurve and haven't missed the DR's at all. I have oversqonked once or twice but that due to changing to the soft silicone bottles which takes a little getting used to. I've found a vast difference in both flavour and clouds by positioning the coil lower to the build deck as possible. Running Kanthal 26 para coil @ 0.45 ohms @ 30W - Bliss
How low is low dude?

I found it interesting that while other reviewers were excited about the coiling tool doubling up at a guide on coil leg length, Mike Vapes himself didn't mention it.

Did I miss it in his review or is it maybe something he wasn't involved in?

@Paul33
my low is about 2-3mm less than the coil tool. If you watch mikes video.he places he coil tool on top of the post and the coil doesnt touch it.
if you build according to the coil tool, Your coil will be slightly over the posts and the bigger thing for me was the bottom airflow wont hit the coil much, Since the airflow is slanted downwards.
So i built according to what i saw mike do. Especially considering its his rda.

this is an awesome little RDA. Just what I have been looking for.
IMG_0765.JPG
Still need to test it at higher Ohm's and simpler coils but with the included coils this baby rocks.

Regards

That's one shiny coppervape!
The whole device had the finish of the tip bit where the atty screws in. (Not sure if it is clear on the pic.) The shiny came from hardly leaving my hand. The top part seems to be a harder wearing aluminium alloy that the bottom.

Regards

Back