Wotofo Serpent Alto

I believe that this one - in conjunction with its cousins - will produce the eventual best "Grab 'n Go" kit that will deliver:
• The Total Flavour Cross Section
• The Best Air Flow Control Options
• Economic eJuice Consumption
• Easy Deck Builds
• Affordable
• Stealth and light weight
• Will go easy on the smaller mods if
the single Coil Builds are in the
region of 0.5 to 0.8 Ohm
Wohooooooo :ole:IMG_7101.JPG

SM22 waiting for his cousin Alto

Last edited:
Only got mine today, wow what an absolute treat. Using a fused clapton in here and gosh, what a nice change from the usual super airy tanks of today.

Only got mine today, wow what an absolute treat. Using a fused clapton in here and gosh, what a nice change from the usual super airy tanks of today.
Looks like 2016 was the cloud &wattage race, i wouldn't mind if 2017 was focused on flavour and efficency

I enjoy the Alto. Its easier to build than the Mini single coil deck. Has great flavour, on par with the Mini. Nice restricted lung hitter and handles lower wattage like a champion.

Post holes are tiny, but pretty sure no one is going to want to put massive builds in this small a tank. 24G fits just fine. Airflow is a bit noisy and the adjustment ring is really tight on mine.

For me the 2.5ml is perfect at 0.5Ω 24G SS simple build and 20 - 25W. At these settings it doesn't heat excessively, saves juice and battery, great flavour.

Paired with a nice mini mod its a perfect stealthy traveller.
0a3fb7772c7188790f7af2f630756961.jpg

Thanks @Polar

If it had a bit more juice capacity i think i would get one
Whats the refilling process like?

Thanks @Polar

If it had a bit more juice capacity i think i would get one
Whats the refilling process like?
Its not to bad, if my hands aren't covered in juicy the top cap comes off rather easily. Filling holes are large enough and while I've only had it like 20 hours, I've had no leaks.

fb87de15c1ec68322e7c4fa0dab79743.jpg

I'm a rather heavy user so for 2.5ml to last me an hour or so is an accomplishment.

Pretty sure if I build 26G it would prove even more economical and hopefully wouldn't trade to much flavour. I'll give it a try and see.

Last edited:
@Polar what id and wraps you have on the 24g ssteel to get resistance that high?

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
Have a 9/10 wrap 3mm ID SS316L compressed wraps. Wicked with Rayon.

I know it's not pretty ;) My go to flavour build tho.
80ed9bdd2ba8c7de011acba670067b00.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Got my Alto up and running, thanks to @Rob Fisher. Flavour is spot on and so far no leaking. Let us start the tank wars again. View attachment 85038

Yip @Petrus the Alto sneaked in without much fanfare but is a rock solid flavour tank with no issues... surprised it's not more popular... I guess the small juice capacity may be the reason.

Back