Wotofo Serpent RTA

Chill out guys, it's Christmas. Break the rules and smoke a spliff...

Not really dude, its "self promotion" and considered a sketchy grey area, vs if I buy something from a vendor as joe public and then mention in my experiences what I thought of said item.

I would therefore not post an item in the classifieds and then do a rave review on it, that sketchy grey area again. :)
I have no dog in this fight so to speak but I've enjoyed Flavor Chasers reviews and Maxxis seems a decent sort .That said why wouldn't he become a sponsor vender?

I have no dog in this fight so to speak but I've enjoyed Flavor Chasers reviews and Maxxis seems a decent sort .That said why wouldn't he become a sponsor vender?

I agree with your post, I merely highlighted an issue of principle, ie I've no problem going to the Retailers and Vendors subforum and checking out anything a seller may have to say about their products, I equate that with "full disclosure/transparency".
In my opinion the grey area is doing reviews in the Hardware subforum without mentioning that the product you're reviewing is also your sale stock.
There's a subtle difference.

@Maxxis dude keep on doing what you doing, your opinions, reviews, solid advice and honest passion you have for vaping and your customers. You are invaluable in our community.

Seems like *wrong place at the wrong time* problem for me.
Putting it under the right subsection of the forum and clearing up the misunderstanding should kill the fire.

Hope the issue gets solved and keep them reviews coming! Appreciation points on that.

Back