Would Love One Of These

Derick

---
VIP
LV

Awards
http://www.fluidvaper.com/RBA-Workbench-with-Ohm-meter_p_270.html

4Wkh8Lp.jpg

Dear santa. Yeah, yeah, i know it is still the better part of a year away and I probably will not be good, but remember this any ways...

They out of stock though :( and they don't ship to SA - how depressing :( Birthday present number 2 for @Gizmo down the drain uuuuuuuuurg!

Thats something i never done before , but look interesting . Rebuilding your own coils . If i start i will love one of those

that is sooo easy to make , just wait till i get my own place .... i will make a plan here ...

A suggestion: why don't we design our own unit? As an electronics guy it's no space science to design and assemble the electronics. We need a volunteer/s to design the hardware. Lets start a list of what you guys want to measure, adjust and display.
1. Ohms measure and display
2. Voltage adjustable and display
3. .........

Hobbyist here - problem is, when it comes to my woodwork I'm a perfectionist, so it will take me two weeks to sand down and give 7 or 8 coats of varnish - by then I'd have to sell it for R500+ to make it worth my while

A suggestion: why don't we design our own unit? As an electronics guy it's no space science to design and assemble the electronics. We need a volunteer/s to design the hardware. Lets start a list of what you guys want to measure, adjust and display.
1. Ohms measure and display
2. Voltage adjustable and display
3. .........
3. Display "SHORT" (less than 0.1 Ohm)
4. Display "OPEN CIRCUIT" (if coil is broken)

Hobbyist here - problem is, when it comes to my woodwork I'm a perfectionist, so it will take me two weeks to sand down and give 7 or 8 coats of varnish - by then I'd have to sell it for R500+ to make it worth my while

If its quality people will buy it - I think most vapers learnt with experience "PENNY WISE POUND FOOLISH"

Hmm, well ok, will see what I can do

Derek just a suggestion: get your various pieces lasercut (a lot of laser cutters around in Gauteng), will save you at least cutting time.

R500 for such a desk caddy holder sounds more than fair to me. Attached the dimensions (imperial unfortunately) of the holes and stuff. Go to that web site for lots of ideas.

Attachments

• Desk Caddy Holder - Large - Box.pdf
    271 KB · Views: 10
R500 for such a desk caddy holder sounds more than fair to me. Attached the dimensions (imperial unfortunately) of the holes and stuff. Go to that web site for lots of ideas.
Nice! Thanks

Hmmm I need to makes me one of them things always prefered wood over plastic.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Back