Would Love One Of These

Derick you will have 2 orders from me for sure

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Derick you will have 2 orders from me for sure

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Sweet! Ok will get cracking after work every night this week and hopefully have a few done by the weekend

need another brain storming idea, @Derick ? How about cup holders for vape gear? Meaning to use the cup holders that are in most cars at a standard size (+/-66mm dia), and have a vape gear holder fitting into it? ;)

yip...something like that. Nice in wood if you drive a merc or bmw with wood finishes ;) or keep it plastic for the hyundai's and kia's :)

need another brain storming idea, @Derick ? How about cup holders for vape gear? Meaning to use the cup holders that are in most cars at a standard size (+/-66mm dia), and have a vape gear holder fitting into it? ;)

Haha - I like it - will have to find a car with cupholders though - mine didn't come with any :)

Haha - I like it - will have to find a car with cupholders though - mine didn't come with any :)

I think all car cup holders are more or less the same dimensions. My 530i cup holder dimensions:

Diameter: 64mm (minimum) to 72mm (maximum) x Depth: 47mm

Hey @Derick, i think you've done a WONDERFUL job with your prototype!!!!

I am definitely keen on getting one from you!

I think all the suggestions made thus far are valid.

I also support the different stands, one for displaying and ordering your vaping gear, one for building coils and one for mixing juices. Not sure if elements of these should be combined or not

Hey @Derick, i think you've done a WONDERFUL job with your prototype!!!!

I am definitely keen on getting one from you!

I think all the suggestions made thus far are valid.

I also support the different stands, one for displaying and ordering your vaping gear, one for building coils and one for mixing juices. Not sure if elements of these should be combined or not

Only problem If I combine them I think is that it is going to be one massive stand! :) might as well put legs on it then and call it a vape desk! :)

As a 4th option I think I should do a small 'office vape stand' too - something with room for 2 or so mods and a bottle of two of juice and spare battery :)

I think all car cup holders are more or less the same dimensions. My 530i cup holder dimensions:

Diameter: 64mm (minimum) to 72mm (maximum) x Depth: 47mm
standard can dimensions, either 330ml or 440ml, available in SA: 66mm. These should fit all cup holders. And @johanct is a candidate for a wooden vape gear holder ;)

Back