Wow! Locally Made Leather Ejuice Bottle Holsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer to conceal carry.
Is there a shoulder holster version in the pipeline?
(I assume a mod could fit in there fine as well correct? Doesn't just have to be for juice bottles?)

I suppose it's not for everyone but if you like it wear it and wear it with pride :D

Also obligatory post because someone has to:

11001872_427902024031244_1883069463763740053_n.jpg

No offence dude but this juice holster no, but on the other hand this holster......

unnamed.jpg

Just bought one of these ejuice bottle holsters and man I am impressed. Being a dripping kind of vaper I always find that my pockets are full of different kinds of ejuice. This left very little room for my phone, wallet and keys. Then I found these:
bottle%20holster.jpg

bottle%20holsters%202.jpg

They are superbly made from quality South African leather. The ejuice bottle is held snug. I do a lot of hiking, mountain climbing, running etc and the juice is always held safely.

The stitching is immaculate and the old school leather feel sure is stylish. They simply clip onto your belt for easy access. Definitely one of the most handy vape accessories I have bought in a long time. You can also select your preferred leather color and they will make it custom for you!!!!

You can find them on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/search/str/mk+mods/keywords_top

I am sure in time these legendary vapers who made this will also become resellers on this magnificent forum. I enjoy supporting the local South African made vape products and the more we support, the more we are growing the vape industry in South Africa.

Anyways, just thought I would share, maybe it will help some other drippers out there. Rock On!

@Phoenix

I really like the concept
For myself, i would be interested in exactly the same thing but not for juice bottles - rather for box mods. I.e. Reo and other box mods

I would like it for vape meets mainly. I usually carry a smallish photographic bag which takes about 6 of my mods, but the problem is that I have to sling it over my shoulder and always put it down to take out a mod

I would love to have 3 such holsters for my 3 most used mods for example. Then i could just pull them out whenever needed.

We spoke about this on another thread some time back. Even a cheaper cordura type material would be great. Doesnt have to be leather. But i like it that you can clip it onto your existing belt.

If these were available for mods i would definitely buy a few

@Silver if the OP had come to the forum asking for advice etc instead of saying wow look how great this is, I think it'd have been a lovely platform for this craftsperson to come up with a decent product. I think there's some potential in this idea, but the execution is a little flawed and I'm certain loads of people would have loved to chime in with some ideas as you have.

@Phoenix

I really like the concept
For myself, i would be interested in exactly the same thing but not for juice bottles - rather for box mods. I.e. Reo and other box mods

I would like it for vape meets mainly. I usually carry a smallish photographic bag which takes about 6 of my mods, but the problem is that I have to sling it over my shoulder and always put it down to take out a mod

I would love to have 3 such holsters for my 3 most used mods for example. Then i could just pull them out whenever needed.

We spoke about this on another thread some time back. Even a cheaper cordura type material would be great. Doesnt have to be leather. But i like it that you can clip it onto your existing belt.

If these were available for mods i would definitely buy a few

Those wick n wire vape bags will be right up your alley

wickandwire_vaper_ohms_gray_stashcase_734f30e7-817e-458d-9fad-548c2e1ccc32_large.jpg

W_W5_large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back