Wow sub-ohm rules!

View attachment 31975
I am not a warm vaper however this does give a rather warm vape so much so that I use the polycarbonate extension too keep it cool. But I would go with mr yusuf's build. Start of with kanthal before you play with nickel too much. (My name is Yusuf too :) )
View attachment 31975
Wow that looks just plain awesome. Now the question is mech or reg. I wanted mech because I felt the pleasure of the vape I had with that build for the first time on a mech. I then saw the pipe bomb in my hand and realized o crap:-@ no vent holes. Now I'm torn between saving up for a reo or going regulated again but what device?:think:

View appropriate thread for regulated vs reo. It's somewhere on the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are those the Efest 1000 mAh? I think their constant discharge rating is 15A. At 0.35 ohms you still have a good safety margin. I use the newest AW 1200 mAh, which has a constant discharge rating of 18A.

I got these button tops with the Reo mini @Andre. Thought I read somewhere they are below 10A cont discharge. Would be nice it is indeed 15A
20150724_102656_resized.jpg

it is the good stuff.... but, get out of the magma and onto something with more airflow... you will enjoy it even more!!! try a doge or velocity.... you will never look back :)
My preferred,daily,only setup;)

Attachments

• Mojo vents.jpeg
    Mojo vents.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 11
Back