Wow sub-ohm rules!

I have the same dilemma on the 18500 batteries the Reo mini uses. You would be below 10A at 0.5 ohm builds. Around 8.5A. Still a decent vape, but not a 0.2 I'm afraid.
Are those the Efest 1000 mAh? I think their constant discharge rating is 15A. At 0.35 ohms you still have a good safety margin. I use the newest AW 1200 mAh, which has a constant discharge rating of 18A.

View attachment 31962 0.22ohms REALLY KICKS THE LAMA's ASS!!!!

Tried my first low sub ohm build today and I LOVE it. Now i see why you guys go lower nic..18mg on this beast...@Silver knows what I'm talking about..shakes,light head...almost a silver but well worth it. 5 wraps 20 gauge...
Did that not overheat? (as in burnt wick) I tried 20g and seems to have too little contact with wick and wick got dry almost instantly. @steve built me a dual 24g kanthal, 10 wraps, 3mm ID on my Doge V2 and it came out at .2 ohms. We pushed the IPV3Li to 200w and surprisingly was not hot. Clouds & flavour was crazy. Air vents wide open of course.
The juice used was 6mg Milk Man from One Hit Wonders.

If you want a legit and safe setup why not get the v3 flip from vape king it looks so awesome and it's not a hybrid and apparently it's nice and conductive. Get yourself some imren or Samsung 25 Rs (imren batteries have rediculous amp ratings (+-38)
Thank you very much for the tip. Where will I find "imren" batteries?

Did that not overheat? (as in burnt wick) I tried 20g and seems to have too little contact with wick and wick got dry almost instantly. @steve built me a dual 24g kanthal, 10 wraps, 3mm ID on my Doge V2 and it came out at .2 ohms. We pushed the IPV3Li to 200w and surprisingly was not hot. Clouds & flavour was crazy. Air vents wide open of course.
The juice used was 6mg Milk Man from One Hit Wonders.
I will do a tutorial on how i wick with Jap cotton, not that I'm an expert but I do it differently. I use the same "method" on my subtank rba and use high VG without a dry or burnt hit ever. This setup is what I've been looking for my whole vaping journey. I'm done with regulated mods for sure. For some reason this was warm but not hot, had throat and lung hit yet smooth. I REALY need to get better RDA's now and batteries and a REO;-):rock:

Welcome to subohm. I've been a super subohm mechanical kinda guy for a long time. But with the rising of high wattage box mods, I've moved away from mech completely. The thing that us subohmers love is the amount of Vaper that comes from the coils, in simple terms. It's an increase in clouds, flavor, and TH. well, a vw mod with high power delivers that if you know what you're doing. What vw mod have you been using that has caused you to prefer mechanicals over it?
Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to subohm. I've been a super subohm mechanical kinda guy for a long time. But with the rising of high wattage box mods, I've moved away from mech completely. The thing that us subohmers love is the amount of Vaper that comes from the coils, in simple terms. It's an increase in clouds, flavor, and TH. well, a vw mod with high power delivers that if you know what you're doing. What vw mod have you been using that has caused you to prefer mechanicals over it?
Enjoy

Thanks, we need like a "Reoville" for super sub ohmer's...i have had the Sig 100w, Kbox, Kbox mini, ZNA 50, IPV mini V2. For some reason i just dont get the vapor/flavour/throat hit out of them. Unless i was doing it wrong. I need some guidance maybe on what device will suit the afore mentioned setup best. I NEED TO GO SUPER SUB OHM:rock:, I crave it, I love it!!

Thanks, we need like a "Reoville" for super sub ohmer's...i have had the Sig 100w, Kbox, Kbox mini, ZNA 50, IPV mini V2. For some reason i just dont get the vapor/flavour/throat hit out of them. Unless i was doing it wrong. I need some guidance maybe on what device will suit the afore mentioned setup best. I NEED TO GO SUPER SUB OHM:rock:, I crave it, I love it!!
Get a proper RDA with lots of airflow. Velocity is awesome, so is the dark horse. Do not aim for very low builds. I find a 10 wrap 24g around a 3mm at about 70w to be really great. If not then it's 8wrap 22g at 85w. Awesome daily runners

Same warm/smooth vape as what I'll get from the above post?
Totally different Vape. Ni200 doesn't count as the super subohm with kanthal. 0.05 with kanthal is totally different. Trust me, I've been there lol.

Get a proper RDA with lots of airflow. Velocity is awesome, so is the dark horse. Do not aim for very low builds. I find a 10 wrap 24g around a 3mm at about 70w to be really great. If not then it's 8wrap 22g at 85w. Awesome daily runners

Man I love this forum..you guys are LEGENDS!! Help at the slightest request. Teach me o great one's.

P
Well will get another rda than the magma in the pick on the first post but i like the 6 wraps of 20 guage on a 3mm form.
pick up a mutation x v4
Lots of airflow and lots of space for builds however the juice well is rather small. Alternatively you can get the velocity but I find myself doing vertical coils because there isn't much space for twisted and claptoned coils.
Hope this helps :)

P

pick up a mutation x v4
Lots of airflow and lots of space for builds however the juice well is rather small. Alternatively you can get the velocity but I find myself doing vertical coils because there isn't much space for twisted and claptoned coils.
Hope this helps :)
Awesome, thanks for the help man. Will get to those type builds as soon as my head settles from the excitement of taking the plunge and getting that roll of paperclip wire to try these builds with.

image.jpg
Totally different Vape. Ni200 doesn't count as the super subohm with kanthal. 0.05 with kanthal is totally different. Trust me, I've been there lol.

I am not a warm vaper however this does give a rather warm vape so much so that I use the polycarbonate extension too keep it cool. But I would go with mr yusuf's build. Start of with kanthal before you play with nickel too much. (My name is Yusuf too :) )
image.jpg

Back