Wrapping 18650 batteries

Do they POLISH at the hairdressers? :D

Actually my regime consists of waxing in winter and Veet in summer. Then I go past the car wash for a quick wash, dry and wax.

Great work there Zadiac. I have some clear heat shrink from FT, problem is I don't own a hair dryer...

I used to use a lighter/soldering iron to shrink really small heatsink when I raced RC cars about ten years ago. Sadly that is really unlikely to work given the size of area needed to be heated.

Short of putting the battery in the microwave/oven (both really not good ideas) I can't think of any other way to shrink it
Scratch around in the garage for a heatgun thats what I use for heatshrink. Its like a hairdryer but more manly.

A lighter will work just fine ET. Just more it around a lot and not too close to the wrap. Will work fine.

or

Go buy a small hair dryer for like R79. Cheaper than any heat gun and works great. :p

A lighter will work just fine ET. Just more it around a lot and not too close to the wrap. Will work fine.

or

Go buy a small hair dryer for like R79. Cheaper than any heat gun and works great. :p
Yip, think Osmans has 1 for R69

Back