Xhype - Wicks Bubble Gum

Steven Xhype

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Arguably the most unique flavoured bubblegum of all time, wicks is a sweet soft pink wintergreen chew with hints of spearmint and delicate fruits.

Puffy-Puffs-Wicks-Bubblegum-Advert copy.jpeg

This perfect replica is a complex composite of flavours and inhaling these nostalgic notes will be akin to unwrapping a wicks bubble-gum and chewing the juicy sweet wintergreen and spearmint confectionary.

Unlike real gum, this flawlessly balanced juice never loses its flavour!

Available in Freebase, Mouth To Lung and Nic Salts

Feel free to check out our website to order your own bottle.

Hi @Steven Xhype

just checking something
The Freebase and the MTL are the same (ie normal nic)?

Okay, I feel that someone needs to make some sort of clarification here.
Freebase nicotine can be vaped in mouth to lung or direct lung as opposed to Nicotine salts that are indicated for mouth to lung vaping...
What vendors tend to classify as MTL juices are usually the ones with a freebase nicotine strength above 9mg or nicotine salts.
The way you are using freebase in your Ad is simply wrong :)
Edit: and happy birthday BTW :ura:

Freebase nicotine can be vaped in mouth to lung or direct lung as opposed to Nicotine salts that are indicated for mouth to lung vaping...
What vendors tend to classify as MTL juices are usually the ones with a freebase nicotine strength above 9mg or nicotine salts.

Agree, pet peeve of mine as well. "Salts and MTL juices" when both are in fact MTL juices, where one is Nic Salts based and the other is simply a higher strength Freebase nicotine. But alas, I see it has become the marketing norm amongst SA Juice makers :facepalm:

Also..... Happy B-day @Steven Xhype , hope you have a great day bud! :dev14:

agreed @Grand Guru

given @Steven Xhype ’s explanation and my interpretation, my feeling is that their options are as follows

0MG - no nicotine

freebase Nic options

more suited to direct lung:
3MG
6MG

more suited to mouth to lung:
12MG
18MG
24MG

Back