Xmas ECIGSSA Vendor Competition - Giving Back to the community!

Oh wow, My second win on this forum in less than a week. Lady luck must have been on my side up and until now cause this is just amazing. Thanks to all the vendors and the amazing community we have here. To every forum member here. Have a fantastic Christmas and a massive happy new year.

Oh wow, My second win on this forum in less than a week. Lady luck must have been on my side up and until now cause this is just amazing. Thanks to all the vendors and the amazing community we have here. To every forum member here. Have a fantastic Christmas and a massive happy new year.

Congrats @antonherbst ! Enjoy

#9 on the list, soo close yet soo far!

Congrats and well done to all of the winners! I know you will all enjoy your prizes! :D

Big thanks to all of the vendors who contributed towards this giveaway.

Congratulations everyone...

Awesome comp , awesome prizes , awesome vendors, awesome mods team and awesome community.

Enjoy the prizes to all the winners

Well done guys!!! Enjoy

Well done to the winners. Dang, I didn't even make the top 30. I think next comp should be for active members only. Lol, yeah yeah I am a bit jealous.

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

What a great compo! Good job to @hands and @Rob Fisher for organising, and to all the incredible vendors for being so generous. It is really cool to have extra stuff under the tree this year! And well done to all the winners, have a piece of jelly from me...

jelly-012.jpg

You guys rock!!!

Wow, what a way to start your morning. One of the best mornings this year :D. A great big thanks to all the awesome vendors. Apart from R10 in the lotto, I think this is officially the first thing I have ever won.

Well done @Caveman!!!
Enjoy it

Attention all winners of this comp

Please post here when you receive your prize and show us what you won!

@GripZA , @Wazrob and @Caveman - we wanna see what Rob packed in those boxes!!!

And @rabbitneko , @antonherbst , @Yiannaki and @OhmzRaw - let us know what you got and show us.

giftbox.jpg

Cangrats to all the winners and big ups to the vendors for the prizes. Epic comp.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Way to go guys. @GripZA @Wazrob @Caveman @rabbitneko @antonherbst @Yiannaki @OhmzRaw
Brilliant way to kickoff your vaping christmas.

@GripZA ........ maybe this will inspire you to post in more topics besides the classifieds and competitions. :)

May you and all the rest of the ACTIVE forum members have a Christmas and new years to remember.

Asked my wife to pose for a quick photo to wish you all well in a visual medium. :)
christmas.jpg

Thanks everyone my first ecigssa competition very exciting stuff...
I'll be back

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back