Xmas ECIGSSA Vendor Competition - Giving Back to the community!

Congrats!! The best prize out of the lot!!

I sent you a PM with all the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks rudi. I will await your PM :) nothing has come through as of yet.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Winner winner,
chicken dinner.

Stockings stuffed with vaping goods
Makes for some really lucky dudes

A big big thank you to the vendors
May your businesses flourish with splendour

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

This is AMAZING!! Been vaping exclusively for years, since the Twisp days, have entered many competitions but have never won. Supporting vendors and Ecigssa, you guys are AWESOME!! You made my Xmas and holidays 100x better!

@Silver - not sure how to claim though :/ noob I know!

Send me a PM (Private Message - Look at the top right of the screen and click INBOX) with your real name, address, postal code and cell number and I will courier your prize off to you...

Way to go guys. @GripZA @Wazrob @Caveman @rabbitneko @antonherbst @Yiannaki @OhmzRaw
Brilliant way to kickoff your vaping christmas.

@GripZA ........ maybe this will inspire you to post in more topics besides the classifieds and competitions. :)

May you and all the rest of the ACTIVE forum members have a Christmas and new years to remember.

Asked my wife to pose for a quick photo to wish you all well in a visual medium. :)
View attachment 79524
Yeslike, don't think I can look Mrs KZOR in the eye anymore when I greet her. Lol .

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Congrats to the winners. Indulge in the pamper hamper. :):banana:

Just got mine this morning.

8138dd5fca20f5f1628f36e37014847c.jpg

26a2f510dabefe204aa3fe03f00e3fc2.jpg

So many things I don't even know where to start Hehe. A great big thanks again to all the vendors, this is really awesome. I will go through everything and post as I do. Of course I have to go run some errands now. Bloody Murphy

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Just got mine this morning.

8138dd5fca20f5f1628f36e37014847c.jpg

26a2f510dabefe204aa3fe03f00e3fc2.jpg

So many things I don't even know where to start Hehe. A great big thanks again to all the vendors, this is really awesome. I will go through everything and post as I do. Of course I have to go run some errands now. Bloody Murphy

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Wow! Nice box of goodies that!

Nice one @Caveman
Thanks for showing us!
Looking forward to hearing more about what was in there!
Looks like lots of juice and DIY supplies?

Back