Xmas Vape

CHase

New Vaper
LV

Awards
So who has got the low down a Xmas Vape to get into the spirit? Or what would be the ultimate Xmas Vape ?

Maybe a gingerbread cookie or Mince Pie or Xmas pudding brandy custard ???

:xmas2::xmas2::xmas2::xmas2:

So who has got the low down a Xmas Vape to get into the spirit? Or what would be the ultimate Xmas Vape ?

Peach pie by @method1 Mr Hardwicks is an amazing vape. I will keep one of those juices close by at all times during this festive time.

Xmass pudding brandy custard has my vote. Can anyone help with a recipe?

Regards

TFA Brandy 4%
INW Creme Brulee 2%
INW Shisha Brandy & Cocoa 1%
FA Vienna Cream 2%
TFA Kalua Cream 1%
INW Cherry 0.25%
TFA Brown Sugar 1%
FW Blood Orange 0.5 %

Sounds crazy but works for me

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk

If i think of xmas vape all i can think of is that horrible fruit cake soaked in brandy. That shit you can leave outdoors for over a year and it will still be safe to eat and in one piece, since ants and bird wont even eat that crap

If i think of xmas vape all i can think of is that horrible fruit cake soaked in brandy. That shit you can leave outdoors for over a year and it will still be safe to eat and in one piece, since ants and bird wont even eat that crap

One mans trash is another mans treasure ! I wait the whole year for that damn cake smothering in brandy and custard !

How about some Milk Tart:

TFA Acetyl Pyrazine 0.5%
TFA Smooth 0.5%
CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl 1%
CAP Butter Cream 1%
FA Meringue 1%
CAP New York Cheesecake 2%
TFA Cheesecake GC 3%
FA Fresh Cream 1%
FW Cake Batter 1%
TFA Bavarian Cream 1%
FA Cookie 2%
CAP Vanilla Custard v1 4%
FW Milk 1%

Need something special to accompany my annual dressing up like Santa and inappropriately groping random people. Something with notes of hard liquor with a lot of jingle bells and candy cane jokes.

d@CHase Ooooh wouldn't Xmas pudding brandy custard be divine!! Here's an idea for you @White Shadow!

Haha thanks guys, time to get in the Xmas vaping spirit.

How about some Milk Tart:

TFA Acetyl Pyrazine 0.5%
TFA Smooth 0.5%
CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl 1%
CAP Butter Cream 1%
FA Meringue 1%
CAP New York Cheesecake 2%
TFA Cheesecake GC 3%
FA Fresh Cream 1%
FW Cake Batter 1%
TFA Bavarian Cream 1%
FA Cookie 2%
CAP Vanilla Custard v1 4%
FW Milk 1%
Hi @Larry is that the recipe for the commercial juice you have?:p
The flavour name escapes me but I had the privilege of tasting it at a Vape Meet last year when you came over from CT. It was really good and tasty.:clap:

Howsit @Pixstar, yes indeed it is the recipe of the commercial juice I used to sell. Really glad you enjoyed it, was a very popular juice and it is now time to share it with the community :D

Howsit @Pixstar, yes indeed it is the recipe of the commercial juice I used to sell. Really glad you enjoyed it, was a very popular juice and it is now time to share it with the community :D

Howzit @Larry !
Hope all good on your side

Hey @Silver, all is good my side thank you. Hope all is well your side too!

Thanks! All good. Been a long tough year. Looking forward to some downtime in Dec

Back