Yihi Sx350 100watt

All I can tell you guys, is that even if it takes me till the end of the year I won't put my chip in anything less deserving than a handmade box made from the finest wood and metal (bar the precious and dangerous ones! ;)) that money can buy. And I'll make it myself so that it will be completely unique and something that I'll be proud of. *Serious face*

Yeah, agreed.

But, if you want something that's quick to build, no faffing with heavy tools, and gets you vaping ASAP, then it's an option.
Might as well just buy a premade one then IMHO. Plus, what man worth his salt doesn't like power tools? ANYONE?????

All I can tell you guys, is that even if it takes me till the end of the year I won't put my chip in anything less deserving than a handmade box made from the finest wood and metal (bar the precious and dangerous ones! ;)) that money can buy. And I'll make it myself so that it will be completely unique and something that I'll be proud of. *Serious face*
Spoken like a true modder. :)

I hope I can wait till xmas then :D

is it safe for us to use the 100watts mod?

The 100 watt update is not available yet. The 80 watt update will be released end July. It's possible that the sx350 will be able to exceed 100 watts. They don't even know what the chip is capable of yet, but it will almost certainly be able to push over 100. Hence yihis decision to rather focus on the 200 watt chip.

In all honesty I don't see what the point is though. I'm cooked enough to Vape at 50 and maybe even 80 watts, but you can't maintain that indefinitely. I'm normally quite comfortable between 12 and 25 depending on my coil setup and juice.

Pretty much my feeling - 100 Watts on a Mech is basically vaping on a 0.2 Ohm coil. A Pretty uncomfortable vape. I'm still sitting on the 35Watts upgrade, as I seldom even push it to 20. Like to vape at about 15-20W

Pretty much my feeling - 100 Watts on a Mech is basically vaping on a 0.2 Ohm coil. A Pretty uncomfortable vape. I'm still sitting on the 35Watts upgrade, as I seldom even push it to 20. Like to vape at about 15-20W

I somewhat agree. They putting the cart befor the horse here. They should maybe stick to 50w for now ( more than enough headroom) and perfect everything else on the chip besides just the wattage it can push. how longs a 18650 battery going to last vaping at 100w?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I somewhat agree. They putting the cart befor the horse here. They should maybe stick to 50w for now ( more than enough headroom) and perfect everything else on the chip besides just the wattage it can push. how longs a 18650 battery going to last vaping at 100w?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

1 minute 57 seconds

guys i think you missing the point here. The chip is designed for modders. Meaning you can use it in which ever mod you can fit it in or would like to fit it in. If you gonna go 50w you would prob get away with 1x 18650 depending on how you use it. But if you gonna go .2ohms all the time obviously the battery wont last. The guys are using many different boxes and designs and batteries, this is what the chip is all about. Lipo batteries and dual Lipo batteries because there are many ppl out there vaping at .2 ohms all day and love the capabilities of the chip. Doesnt mean you buy a Buggatti Veron you drive it at 420kph everyday, it means you can if you want to. Many ppl never ever do. But there are those people who do and who would love it to be a little faster or a little lighter or look a little sexier. Those are the MODDERS, "US". So should they go higher on the wattage upgrade, hell yes why not. It makes modding more interesting, pushing the limits changing the way our PV's look, feel and work.

Back