Yogurt base

SmokeyJoe

On a journey to find my marbles
LV

Awards
Howzit

Any willing to share a good yogurt base? For the life of me i just cant get it right
Looking for a yogurt base like the those small kiddie yogurt tubs

I've had luck with a peach yoghurt using this base:

1% Coconut (FA)
4% Creamy Yogurt (CAP)
1% Marzipan (FA)
1.1% Sweet Cream (FW)

Could also use FA Yoghurt although some cannot stomach it. I find both the CAP and FA to be creamy rather than tart yoghurts. I would reckon that where you should be heading to re-create a childlike version. And yes, Coconut is there only for the thicker mouthfeel.

Last edited:
I'm also playing around with the same kind of yogurt base. I mixed these two recipes:
Strawberry Yogurts by Wayne
And
Apricot Drinking Yogurt by @DanielSLP

I swapped out the strawberries in Wayne's recipe and used the same fruit mix from the apricot recipe so it's a fair fight. They've been steeping for a week now and when this sick is gone and I can vape again, I'll try them side by side and give some feedback.

I use a slightly modified version of Wayne Walker's yogurt base:

FA Caramel: 0.5%
CAP Creamy Yogurt: 5%
FA Meringue: 0.5%

If you want to simulate a vanilla yogurt tub, then add some vanilla classic or vanilla swirl (0.5% either way).

I'm also playing around with the same kind of yogurt base. I mixed these two recipes:
Strawberry Yogurts by Wayne
And
Apricot Drinking Yogurt by @DanielSLP

I swapped out the strawberries in Wayne's recipe and used the same fruit mix from the apricot recipe so it's a fair fight. They've been steeping for a week now and when this sick is gone and I can vape again, I'll try them side by side and give some feedback.
Feedback?

if you are looking for the Kiddies Yogurt base try the following:

FW Yogurt 4%
Cap Creamy Yogurt 1%
FA Vanilla Classic (Madagascar) 1%
Vanilin 1%

Back