You know whats better than a Serpent mini??

Kalashnikov

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
ANOTHER SERPENT MINI!!!!

989d4b82-c0c7-482c-af0c-9b474c1dcb1a.jpg

I think i have finally reached my point of perfect setups. I now dont think il be needing any more gear for a while.

Ipower replaced my vtc - Its lighter than a VTC, Battery last 2 days. And its pretty small. I got tired of swapping batteries and charging all the time.

Current set up is 1 for Fruit flavours and 1 for dessert:campeon2:

What builds are you running in the Serpent minis @Kalashnikov ? For me aromamiser v2 or Gobmin v2 are still a step ahead flavour wise

Perfect setup? No more gear for a while? Haven't we heard this before... :D

Are you getting and leaks and/or dry hits? Would you mind sharing a pic of your wicking please?
Since i got it , it only leaked once and that was due to me not putting the wick back in place after removing the build deck out 1 time. Otherwise its never leaked and no dry hits yet... Touch wood. Here is how i wick it. Quite thick but onto of the juice channel. Then i little bit just down to the first step in the juice holes. I also dont thin the wicks out like i normally would. Just cut it and lay them down

1509bdfe-72b7-4c90-a244-424ab4fbe80a.jpg c1496385-d31d-44de-a59f-518d28d6fc87.jpg

Serpent Mini + 4 wrap 2.3mm Clapton + airflow 1/4 open and 40w.
Absolutely great !!!

Wicking to first step of build deck pretty much can't go wrong with leaks or dry hits.
I fill with open airflow and have vaped up to 65w with no dry hit.
This tank is the best flavour tank I've ever had and damn it chucks clouds

Wicking to first step of build deck pretty much can't go wrong with leaks or dry hits.
I fill with open airflow and have vaped up to 65w with no dry hit.
This tank is the best flavour tank I've ever had and damn it chucks clouds
Its really a good tank. I used to think i only want tanks with juice flow control. After getting this i realized this thing does not need it. My crius leaked way more even with juice flow control.

Back