You Know You're A Vaper When...

You start selling your pets for vape gear :D
large.jpg

When your wife says go buy some juice for the guests and you go to Vape Cartel instead of Pick n Pay.

Im a huge animal lover, you cant sell a pet for vapes bro....
no love lost
You'll come to find that we get REAL sad with a disliked post! I got one once and it kept me sleepless the whole night wondering why... Worse thing is the person that gave it to me doesn't really come on the forums anymore. So there it sits , tarnishing my profile for all eternity...

You'll come to find that we get REAL sad with a disliked post! I got one once and it kept me sleepless the whole night wondering why... Worse thing is the person that gave it to me doesn't really come on the forums anymore. So there it sits , tarnishing my profile for all eternity...

Here take a like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was kind of an "in joke", @kimbo was referring to an ad in the classifieds selling hamster kit, Im sure he's not really an animal trader. :)
I'm not convinced... I 'm pretty sure I saw pictures from VapeCon, and @kimbo was snacking on a bag of kittens. I tried to find the picture to link it here but it looks like it was deleted :cat::babeando:

I'm not convinced... I 'm pretty sure I saw pictures from VapeCon, and @kimbo was snacking on a bag of kittens. I tried to find the picture to link it here but it looks like it was deleted :cat::babeando:
OI Shuuuu .. we all know what happens at VapeCon stay at VapeCon

Back