You Know You're A Vaper When...

You know you're taking vaping too seriously when you order creme brulee at a five star restaurant and
1) you ask if it contains diacetyl before
2) sending it back to the kitchen with instructions to let it steep a bit longer.

You'll come to find that we get REAL sad with a disliked post! I got one once and it kept me sleepless the whole night wondering why... Worse thing is the person that gave it to me doesn't really come on the forums anymore. So there it sits , tarnishing my profile for all eternity...
Well if it was me, I'm back and I'm back with vengeance. Remember when I was on a rampage to get all the different ratings. Was a doff move on my behalf.

Well if it was me, I'm back and I'm back with vengeance. Remember when I was on a rampage to get all the different ratings. Was a doff move on my behalf.
Carlos!!! Where did you go?!!?! It wasn't you, but I have been wondering where you went to!

When you are the luckiest person alive, because you win all these prizes come month end. Or atleast that is what we tell our better halves

When your on a date and your food choice is based on what compliments the juice your running in your tank..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

When you wake up at 5am to go to a Vape Convention, get in the queue early and have all your "dash routes" planned weeks in advance to take advantage of specials and giveaways

True story...

Your wife is becoming suspicious that you are spending more time on the internet than usual (Ecigssa of course) and you seem to be using a lot more tissues than you used to...

Back