You Know You're A Vaper When...

When the words, diacetyl, popcorn-lung and anti-freeze have become swear words to you.

Them: "popcorn-lung!"
Us: "Gaan was jou blerry entjie bek!"

.... someone asks you, hows your beer..... and you start with "Serious malty low note, and i'm getting some fruits perhaps berries could be apricot in the middle and then the high notes ... . . . . . .....blah blah blah blah blah

When your wife asks you to get a "man bag" to carry your runaround gear. Because there is not enough place in her handbag for both of your extra juice, batteries, backups and on the go build kits.

When this happens since 26 June...
e1d1e4d06a2bb1407161b42f4396cccc.jpg

And I have sold/pif'd on about just as much as you see here.

My juice stock is almost double the counter space of this ...

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

When your wife asks you to get a "man bag" to carry your runaround gear. Because there is not enough place in her handbag for both of your extra juice, batteries, backups and on the go build kits.
When you get a man bag because you're vape stuff is getting too much.

and when said man bag becomes too small for all the things you carry daily...

When you do all of the following within a period of 30 minutes after receiving vapemail :

1) Take a photo and post it under "vapemail"
2) Prepare the tank and take a photo and post it under "coils".
3) Complete the setup and take a photo and post it under "what's in your right hand now"
4) Juice it up and take a photo and post it under "what you vaping today?"
5) Pull you car out of the garage, climb into it and take a photo and post it under "out and about with ....."
6) Sit back and wait for the "likes" to come in

You turn your indicators on with your mod, coz reaching for it in the cup holder is too much effort.

And for that matter, when you're friends know, the one cup holder is for whatever you're drinking, and the other is for your vape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back