You Know You're A Vaper When...

...When you only buy black mods so your wife cannot spot a new purchase easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am thy student. Never crossed my mind. All black all the way it is then thank you so very much.

A new one of late for me when all but passed out in the recliner in the wee hours watching the boob tube out of boredom with the TV remote in one hand and a mod in the other... I sometimes hit the mods fire button with a thumb when I want to change between the two channels I am watching at the same time. Even worse, I may do it more than once if I don't change my grip on the mod. :oops:

So far I haven't tried to take a pull off the remote, but in a stupor state of mind some nights that could be a possibility. :rolleyes:

You know you're a vaper when people are worried that Trump will start WW3 - but you consider this to be a minor con compared to the good work he'll do in reining in the FDA.

When you vape up the car with your kids in it just to check to expressions of passers-by.
View attachment 75207
Eish! Even if you think it's not hurting your kids in any way, the people walking past don't see it that way (hence the reason you're posting it as funny). This sort of thing gives vaping a bad name IMO, and it's doing things like this that will perpetuate negative views towards vaping and vapers.

Back