You know you've mastered a tank when...

When you can look back at a tank and say you were once my beloved, and then come your new ones that you mastered straight outta the box :h:

When you think of so many different juices that passed through your glass cylinder, and still feel the tastes you know, as if you had it 10s ago

When you get enough flavor and vapor to satisfy your requirements without having to replace said tank every two weeks with the next best thing since sliced bread...

I had a Bellus. Its nice, but not spectacular. As @zadiac says, nothing beats the flavour of a dripper. The only RTA in my opinion that can SOMEWHAT compete with the flavour of a dripper is a Goblin mini (drippers chow juice for a reason). Get yourself a Velocity (or something simple like a Tugboat) to start out on and come and retract your statement afterwards :)

Having discovered TC recently, I HAD to do a vapour juice economy run in drippers vs rta's or even the rdtas, and they both came up in saving,, especially cause you ain't burning the materials anymore,

Nothing, I repeat, NOTHING, burns more than it should to give theeee most perfected vapour at a temp you'll never say no to, You might want it to burn at even higher grades but ---> Then just switch to VW, and you're sorted :h:

The RDA's performances have been nerfed however, to provide more strength of flavour than vapour, but it can be overridden -> I wish I put Titanium in my Sapor and not the Lush - but either way, they both saved so much juice, They were both pulling 20+ drags in a 8drop dripping - 4 per side ;D It was amazing :O At those 'ideal' temps, this was an experience that baffled me, at how fast I used to go through wicking and coils etc.

This stuff is economising VAPOUR :D

You know mos that you mastered a tank when you can wrap wires of all sorts fit for a dripping :D

Temp control vapes at 275+ degrees Celsius still sink in Cape Town's heat

When you get enough flavor and vapor to satisfy your requirements without having to replace said tank every two weeks with the next best thing since sliced bread...
Even if it is replaced, It's still phishing for the next best thing, according to hype :D When you can't master it is when you sell it :rofl:

Back